i hate my friends...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hrm...

/me digs into the mod fourm that doesn't exist :ph34r:

i swear i didnt see that thread. i have been all up in that thing looking for old BS.....i mean...ummm yeah.

i can't find it either...

just a couple after-the-post threads with titles like
"I hit another black chick" and "I think that chick gave me herpes"
with no real content.... just to get the post title on the old home page. lol

I wish he hadnt gotten rid of it in the forum switch. I got to see it for like 4 days and then it was gone before i knew it. :(

not sure if there was a thread or not... this happened back in 2002 i think or some where about.

one time.

and i still get busted about it daily. lol
I got head from a black chick last friday, don't feel bad.

EDIT-
I forgot to mention that it was also the best head I ever received.

Last edited:
Some are pretyt hot. Like 1/4 black chicks usually are banging. I don't know why, but they are.

I've never been with one though.

doesn't matter to me either. i love variety. i grew up in a small town with 100% white bitches. so now i'm down for whatever.

I'm black/white and I just don't date black chicks, I've been with a few here and there and I lived with this black girl for a little while but there's just something about them that would never work out for me in a long term thing, I dunno what it is, maybe it's just me being insecure or maybe I just like the dirty looks I get from some people when they see an interracial couple.

B nailing a black chick is a classic. I think I came around when that thread popped up or I read into the old threads. Do it again, you know you liked it. :D

I dunno what it is, maybe it's just me being insecure or maybe I just like the dirty looks I get from some people when they see an interracial couple.
i use to hate the dirty looks. when i was in the military there were a lot black guys that would just glare at me. it would have been different if she was ugly, but my black gf was fine as hell.

i actually had 2 black guys in a mall walk up to me and give me props. they weren't military, it was just in georgia. haven't had a black gf for about 6 years though. probably won't do it again though.

youre forbidden from asking questions of this nature again :ph34r:

B needs to go far east.....

JDM trip March 2007????

Did her teeth come out ?
I should clarify, half black and half italian. Lemme find a pic.
n31504418_30279038_5281.jpg

And she's a really cool as chick too. But B wouldn't like her, 36DD.

Last edited:
Back