i hate my friends...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bah, thats not a black chick. thats a chick with a tan :p

werd, you should have let the chick with a fish hook stuck in her face suck you off

werd, you should have let the chick with a fish hook stuck in her face suck you off
I hate lip rings, idk why, I love most other piercings.

And about the 36DD, not quite as firm as I've ran into but by no means anywhere near a sloppy mess.

the white chick is hotter.
you're retarded. that you can see that bitch's ribs. yuck. and she's all pale and shit like she died a week ago. bah, it would be like fucking a dead chick. fuck that.

whats wrong with fucking a dead chick?
they can't swallow. and when rigor mortis clenches the pussy, it's hard to pull off. it's like being stuck like dogs.

seriously...that "My eyes are burning" shit gets real old after a while. I can only say "Quit bitching" so many times before im tired of it.

seriously...that "My eyes are burning" shit gets real old after a while. I can only say "Quit bitching" so many times before im tired of it.
And they never roll over after they get theirs and leave you with a flagpole to try and sleep off. They also don't care about a little anal, haha.

2 different girls. One did it all the time, one was just real drunk one time.
drunk is a decent excuse, but sober shouldn't happen. i've said it before on here and i'll say it again. when a girl rolls over, you simply jack off and nut on her. i've done it before and i'll do it again. trust me, you won't have a repeat offender.

drunk is a decent excuse, but sober shouldn't happen. i've said it before on here and i'll say it again. when a girl rolls over, you simply jack off and nut on her. i've done it before and i'll do it again. trust me, you won't have a repeat offender.
This girl also didn't give head or do anal. She was a warm hole while I found something better. And the sad part is, I think she knew that.

Back