i hate my fucking job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I hear ya man. Dipping from a min wage job is a little different from leaving a "career".

anyway, it's almost 4am... i haven't slept since friday.
i got about 80% of it done. its enough to work... and i can add in the extra features and what not tomorrow or tuesday.

time for my 3 hour nap after being up for let's see.... 47 hours i think? my brain is shot.

Quoted post[/post]]
I hear ya man. Dipping from a min wage job is a little different from leaving a "career".

anyway, it's almost 4am... i haven't slept since friday.
i got about 80% of it done. its enough to work... and i can add in the extra features and what not tomorrow or tuesday.

time for my 3 hour nap after being up for let's see.... 47 hours i think? my brain is shot.
yea i wasn't meaning that you should walk away like that, that would be stupid. i thought it was funny at this job though that they would seriously act like i should treat this like a career, haha, screw that shit. when i was walking to me car, all i was thinking was thta this was a shit job and who cares, i just need to get thorugh school. i lnow its not a lot, but they had me working 32 hours a week, and i was barely bringing home 200 per week on my checks, after taxes and union dues bullshit. the two guys here on HS that are architects can probably vouch that 32 hours is a lot to have to work while having studio classes.

i know all about the all nighters that end up going for two days or more just to get a project done. that stuff sucks, you gotta break it up a little and take a nap sometimes because you just get to a point where you can barely think, then you can't even be productive.

Back