I hate my life

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Well among things going bad, my dad suffered a heart attack, and was unconscience for about 8 minutes, he may have mild brain damage. Maybe 6-8 weeks ago my father broke his ankle, shattered a bone, broke it in three places, so needless to say he was on workman's compensation becuase he broke it while on the job. My dad should be ok becuase that's what the trusty Doc. said, but who really knows, if my dad leaves me I dont know what I will do. He is my role model, he means everything to me. On that note we have been on limited income, and since school started I had to find a different job, the job I was at closed for the seaso (it was a furniture moving business which does most of it's work in the summer/warmer months of the year). So I'm broke cause at my job I'am the first sent home so my hours are all screwy, my parents are old fashioned so my step-mom doesnt have a job and it seems as though I can't get anywhere in the job I'm at, even though I started just about a month ago... I don't know why I came here to get this out, but I did, all my friends say it'll be ok, this and that trying to make me feel better, but in all reality it probably wont get any better, at least not until Iam away from it all. Just me venting...

Dude, don't worry. Everything will get better. My life sucks ass right now too. I really don't want to talk about my shit, but it's getting rougher every day.
I'm trying not to dwell on my bad shit and neither should you. Go out and fiddle with your car. That helped me.
Cheer up and umm...I dunno...Get drunk or something. That'll be me this weekend!
God...I'm in sad shape right now...

hang in there man. things WILL get better. sorry about your dad. hope he has a speedy recovery. don't give up hope. there is a silver lining behind every cloud. in the meantime, take it easy and try not to let things get you down. :thumbsup:

In Gov't. (a required class here in Mo) I was checking out this girl, her name is Danielle, she is so so so pretty, but her friend Taylor isn't, anyway Iw as walking out to my car after school, adn saw Taylor and I asked her about Danielle. I asked if she was dating anyone and Taylor had told me Danielle is into me as well she loved my eyebrow, and my tattoo so we exchanged numbers (Taylor and I), and Taylor told me to call once I got off work tonight and we could, maybe do something, me and Danielle. I'm so stoked, so excited never been this anxious to go to work so I can get off work, and go home and call Taylor to meet up with Danielle.

:cliffs:
I notice this girl in my Gov't Class
I meet up with her friend out in the parking lot of my school, where I'm informed that Danielle likes me and is into the bad boys, piercings and tat's etc.
We exchange numbers
I'm told to call when I get off work
So the results of tonight phone call will come tomorrow afterwards.

Must go to work now, later man, thanks khrisb for you input, just got word my dad is going to get to come home friday sometime, has no brain damage, and his ankle is still fucked!

Poon, the cure to all sadness.

On a series note, good luck man, hope every goes ok.

Your welcome, dude. My day got a little better too. I called up one of my friends and she came up to my work and kept me company for a while. We just sat and bitched to each other about how shitty things were going and we both felt alot better about all of it.

:lol:

On the subject of poon - Brian, do you REALLY not get laid ever? Don't you tell chicks that you own 2 automotive websites and you have a tubo charged GSR motor sitting in your parents garage and that thousands of geeks worship you daily????? :p You would think they just throw themselves at you! Oh wait. You got laid once, you must have told her something...
j/k playa... ;)

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 17 2003, 06:52 PM
and you have a tubo charged GSR motor sitting in your PARENTS garage

you just blew it for him right there....

All B needs to do to get ass is find a nice black woman

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 17 2003, 07:52 PM
On the subject of poon - Brian, do you REALLY not get laid ever? Don't you tell chicks that you own 2 automotive websites and you have a tubo charged GSR motor sitting in your parents garage and that thousands of geeks worship you daily????? :p You would think they just throw themselves at you! Oh wait. You got laid once, you must have told her something...
j/k playa... ;)

:( :(

I believe I started this thread yO's, come on :postwhore: my thread! Just playing Sorry B' you can't or choose not to get any poon, but it's all your fault!
tubo charged GSR motor sitting in your PARENTS garage
Nice Typo yO' sohcslammer

BTW my name is Brian too!

Back