1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i hate neighbors.

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Seany-izzle, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

For the past 5 days, yes 5, the neighbor to one side of my house has been using his god damn chainsaw all fucking day. last night he was out from 5 until fucking 930 last night using the damn fucking thing. this morning, at 9am he woke me up with that shit, now its 1130 and he is still at it. saterday, friday, and thursday he has been doing noting but cuttin shit up...i fuckin hate it. my father went over there at 8pm yesterday asking him to please call it a night, but no the guy was a complete dick face a nd continued for another hour and half....
    The other neighbor, well his dog just shits everywhere around the yard so thats a pain in the ass, but this fuckin guy with the stupid chainsaw...i swear to fuckin god that if he is at it again at 9pm, im gonna call t he cops for noise disturbance.

i hate neighbors, when i get my own place im living atleast a mile from the nearest person. :angry:

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

I'd have called already.

3. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

My one neighbor has sued me 7 times. He and his son steal shit off of my cars, and purposely get their dog to urinate on them. Sometimes, I think they urinate on them too.

I camp out in the car often overnight, and I have cameras set up now. Oh, and this guy is in his 50s.

Behind my house they are blasting for a multimillion housing neighborhood, and the guy closest to my yard has a Helipad. He is a doctor,and often leaves at 5:00am for New York.

The guy next to the people that sue me is nuts. I yelled at him once because he takes his kids out on the lawn mower frequently. He drives up his driveway, and kicks rocks all over my shit. A few years ago he broke a mirror with a rock. Now he brings his go-kart up the driveway, e-brakes it, and kicks rocks on me and my cars. He made my neighbor's roof fall down with a falling of a tree.

That neighbor (With the bad roof) has been storing my Firebird for 10 months (Well, more than that) and I pay him $100 a month to do so. When I lost my job, he said "Don't worry about it. We can keep it here, and you can pick up the payments when you get a job". 2 months later, I had no job so I asked if I could take the car back and owe him the 2 months. He said "No, I'm keeping the Firebird until you pay me". Now I owe him $1000 and he had the BALLZ to ask for my CRX, free, to clear up this debt.

These are only the neighbors that I interact with. There are other nicer ones, but they are down the street. This is what I get to live near.

-> Steve

4. xj0hnx

I would soooo be in jail if I lived there.

5. DarkHand

DarkHand Senior Member VIP

My god, you have some of the worst neighbors on the planet. :eek:

6. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

^^^[edit] to 92b16vx [/edit] yeah, but then you wouldn't be living there. You'd be living with tiny and his o-so-much-friendlier friends as your neighbors :p

7. ilikepie

ilikepie Senior Member

I have a crazy ass neighbor too. His favorite thing to do is mow the gras at 1 or 2 in the morning with the lights off. This fucking idiot will go out in the rain, pitch black, and mow his damn lawn. But there really is something wrong with im cause the cops have had to go to his house a few times for some domestic shit or something.

8. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

I wish I had your neighbors chainsaw so I could take care of my parents neighbors dog barking problem... fuckin dogs.

That'll take care of both our problems, chop the dogs up, and then get rid of the evidence & murder weapon in the woods.

9. Havok

Havok Senior Member

Ask to use their bathroom one day, and give them an upper decker. They are assholes, I would have either had them kicked out by now, or shot them and dragged the bodies to Terryville.

10. NissanNiNjA2nd

NissanNiNjA2nd Senior Member

I live in Southwest Missouri... the closest neighbor i have it about 500 yards a way..... heh GO FEILDS!!!

11. xj0hnx

When I come back to the states I am going to try my damnedest to live in the country, or at least a sparse nieghborhood like that.

12. allbottledup

allbottledup Senior Member

I would say just get a high powered BB gun and have some fun. Make a silencer for it and no one will know where its coming from. You will have some sweet revenge for a long time.

13. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

hmmmm silenced BB/pellet gun
    sounds like ive got a new project
    :)

14. allbottledup

allbottledup Senior Member

Dont think im some sick twisted guy. Im in the military so my first reaction to anything thing is to fight back with force. Plus to end it by winning the first time I have to fight.

15. xj0hnx

Um, a .22 with a surpressor is about as loud as a BB gun. A BB gun doesn't have any of the gases (what I surpressor absorbs) a projectile round from a normal gun has, so a surpressor is useless.

16. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

silencer baffles fast moving air; sound doesnt come from gases but from vibrations; sound pressure waves. the silencer allows the compressed air/gas to expand after the projectile thus lowering the pressure which will result in a less violent pressure change..
    btw they also have silencers for paintball guns, which can uses compressed air, no2, or co2. ive also seen ones built out of pvc for spud guns.

17. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

that doesnt give you an excuse.

the military has its good share of non-combat MOS also. 31R as an example. what are you , 11B?? :lol:

18. xj0hnx

Well, all sound is because of vibrations (sound waves whatever) but the main cause of noise is the gases escaping/expanding after the projectile, a suppressor absorbs these gas (slows them) to reduce the noise. We said the same thing, basically, just slightly different. .45s are a better round for suppressors though, since unlike 9mm or .22 they are subsonic. The problem with basing suppressors off pressure readings is that two different weapons will have two different pressure levels, but one will sound a lot quiter because it's peak pressure levels is shorter upon exiting.

19. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

I'll be your first customer for a silencer too.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted