I hate not having a job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i used to ride a bike to my job when drake customs was still open lol

I would ride my beach cruiser to a job if there was one close enough.

Hope801 Your not alone in this. But hopefully things will change, I am working on my associates degree in Business Management. Currently I am not working, i have no car, and barely make rent every month. I have not been out and had a fun time in over a year, I haven't got to build my own honda in 2 years. The thing is don't give up and try not to sell all your property like i did, you will hate yourself in the future. And like turbomirage said get a temp job at a fast food joint until you find a better job.

go state or fed
if i could do it all over again i'd go straight from high school to being a corrections officer, or post office, or town garage if you like wrenching
put in your 20 or 25
move up as fast as you can, blast through as much OT and extra hours for your last 3 years and then retire with a pension/health and all that good shit
then start working somewhere else and still collect

sell drugs haha nahh dont do that lol im a mushroom farmer and that pays more than my bills and i also work at a restuarant washing dishes for rrsp fund lol.. if you really need money when your on your school break you should head to alberta and get a job in the oil fields its dangerous work but it pays extremely good like 4grand a week

Thinking about getting a gun, selling some crack. But not like a mean crack dealer, like a nice one. Like, "Hey guys, wanna buy some crack?"

It's nice to know I'm doing better than a lot of you now :)

I couldn't find a job. So I started my own business. Haven't looked back since. I will NEVER work for someone else again. No way, no how. It's easier to own a business than it is to keep your boss happy. Yeah, I have like 100 bosses, really, but as long as I show a profit for being there - they will continue to hire my company (Me, basically) No personality conflicts.

I make 6 figures, make my ridiculous mortgage payments, drive a 1985 car, and still get to have fun. I even go to a lot of my client sites in full goth regalia. They don't mind anymore because they know that however I look - whatever I do - I send them a monthly statement with my cost / benefit analysis.

if I HAD to work again, I would work 3rd shift at a dunkin donuts or some shit. Or maybe 3rd shift in a warehouse. If I were homeless and poor, I would drive for Swift trucking. They suck, but you can live in a truck. And could you IMAGINE the damage when Celerity is nationwide ?

Back