I hate old people.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

Why don't they revoke the licenses of people after the age of say... 70? Or have some sort of test to judge their ability to drive? I had an 80 year old woman pull out in front of me today, she was basically driving in my lane trying to pull in to the gas station. I tried to avoid hitting her by swerving to the right but I still ended up hitting my front drivers side. I went up over a curb into some mulch and hit a car parked for sale. In the process the old hag took out my tire (flat), wheel is scuffed to hell, bumper beam is fucked, front bumper cover is fubar, and also the fender. To make matters worse this was in my parents 4-runner and I'm supposed to be moving on the 8th. Luckily she admitted that she was at fault and I had several witnesses to testify. I went from pimpin in a 4 runner to gimping in a ford taurus. And I have an exam in an hour. Life is great.

Sounds like you were going too fast.

Just an observation. Forgive me, I get like this after House.

I had an old person pull in front of me out in PA the other day, went offroad style with the Jeep again. That stupid bastard kept driving like nothing happened, so I sped up passed him and showed him how he shouldn't drive.

In PA if you rear end someone, you're almost ALWAYS automatically at fault, I learned that the hard way a while ago, but anyway.... BRAKE CHECK, 15 mph, BRAKE CHECK, I did that for a good 5-6 miles and he turned off so I made a quick u-ey, and did it for another 2-3 miles before I got bored.

The US seriously needs to instate a federal law in which after the age of 55, you have to complete a road course every year.

Quoted post[/post]]
The US seriously needs to instate a federal law in which after the age of 55, you have to complete a road course every year.
If you want to retire or recieve social security you should have to retake your driver's test.

has anyone noticed how they only come out during buisy times of the day. EX; 6 am to 8 am , lunch time ( only during the week), 5 pm to 7 pm. try to get some breakfast before work... no can do because hardee's is packed and smells like Bengay. Lunch at McDonalds, not happening because theres' a Grand Marquis parked at the drive through window. Pick up a prescription from CVS on my way home..negetive... because some bitty has managed to pile-drive swanny's mommas 4 runner into the stack of cars out front....
sorry just venting. accidents suck.

I woulda monster trucked her stopped with a rear tire on her roof, lay a burnout, and then kept driving...off road style in the mulch..and cover her car in mulch(roost her car lol)
:ph34r: redneck in me comming out :ph34r:

I agree.. We should have to re-take the test to acquire our licenses every decade or so.. It would certainly weed out the older folks who don't belong on the road nor have the quick reflexes needed to drive efficiently.

old people...

i was at DD this morning, drive up window

i asked for a large COOLATTA and a bagel with cream cheese

i get a hot coffee and no bagel, wtf? i handed the coffee back and drove away, not saying a word.

Had a crazy woman yell at me yesterday in my local Shaw's plaza. I was driving my dads truck down one of the main isles. Come to speed bump - see a woman about 60 feet infront of me on the side. Okay - power it over the speed bump, and the woman runs across the road about 30 feet infront of me like her life is at stake. Right. I continue on with my journey and park infront of Shaw's - go in and start talking to my manager. This woman comes up behind me..

"Excuse me!, excuse me! - I followed you!,"

"You almost hit me! -"
-Me: "No I didn't..."
"No, I saw you, you sped up when I crossed the road"
-Me: "You had a bunch of space, i would have let you go i you had waited..."
"No, you wouldn't have, if i was an old lady you would have hit me!"

I just turned around and ignored her. Didn't want to lose my cool. She gets steamed and leaves. Everyone was like - what a bitch.

People are morons - if you're not in a crosswalk, pedestrians do not have the right of way.
I should have told her that i was trying to hit her - she was just too fast.

I didn't say anything to her but "are you ok?" before I called the cops. I was too pissed, this blue haired bitch never even apologised. Even after the accident she wanted to pull her car to the pump to get gas and continue on her way... as if nothing happened.

Quoted post[/post]]
Had a crazy woman yell at me yesterday in my local Shaw's plaza. I was driving my dads truck down one of the main isles. Come to speed bump - see a woman about 60 feet infront of me on the side. Okay - power it over the speed bump, and the woman runs across the road about 30 feet infront of me like her life is at stake. Right. I continue on with my journey and park infront of Shaw's - go in and start talking to my manager. This woman comes up behind me..

"Excuse me!, excuse me! - I followed you!,"

"You almost hit me! -"
-Me: "No I didn't..."
"No, I saw you, you sped up when I crossed the road"
-Me: "You had a bunch of space, i would have let you go i you had waited..."
"No, you wouldn't have, if i was an old lady you would have hit me!"

I just turned around and ignored her. Didn't want to lose my cool. She gets steamed and leaves. Everyone was like - what a bitch.

People are morons - if you're not in a crosswalk, pedestrians do not have the right of way.
I should have told her that i was trying to hit her - she was just too fast.
I had a similar thing happen. I was driving my dad's Grand Marquis (I think he wishes he was a cop, but that's a different story) so obviously the car had more power than my teg. I turned into my neighborhood and accidently hit the gas too hard so the car downshifted, but then I let off. A lady seriously 100 ft. down the street was crossing the street pushing a stroller. As I pass I get a "SLOW DOWN ASSHOLE!". I was about a block from my house when it happened. She looked at what driveway I turned into and strolled on down. I think she wanted to yell at me some more but I had somewhere to go and drove off in my car. I come home to my mom flipping out about some lady saying I was driving so fast in the nieghborhood that the tires were screaching and smoking and that I almost hit her. Then the bitch had the nerve to say I cursed at her as I drove by and laughed.

Some people just like complaining and drama.

Back