I hate old people.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had a similar thing happen. I was driving my dad's Grand Marquis (I think he wishes he was a cop, but that's a different story) so obviously the car had more power than my teg. I turned into my neighborhood and accidently hit the gas too hard so the car downshifted, but then I let off. A lady seriously 100 ft. down the street was crossing the street pushing a stroller. As I pass I get a "SLOW DOWN ASSHOLE!". I was about a block from my house when it happened. She looked at what driveway I turned into and strolled on down. I think she wanted to yell at me some more but I had somewhere to go and drove off in my car. I come home to my mom flipping out about some lady saying I was driving so fast in the nieghborhood that the tires were screaching and smoking and that I almost hit her. Then the bitch had the nerve to say I cursed at her as I drove by and laughed.

Some people just like complaining and drama.

when these things happen to me i slam on the brakes and throw it in reverse...
i've never seen a lady with a kid and stroller run so fast in my whole life...

lol, i know right.

whenever someone screams shit, just throw the bitch in reverse and they will shut the fuck up and run off.

Probally one of the only times I have almost been hit by a car on my road bike this year was when I was on this country road, probally in my 25 mile jurney, I spoted maybe 10 cars. Then there is an old guy in his car parked like he is about to leave his drive way waiting for the phantom traffic to clear, and I saw him about a mile before I was about to pass his driveway. He is just sitting there. As soon as I am ten feet from his car, he pulls out. I had to slam on my brakes and swerve around him to avoid going head first into his door. I yell "thank you, asshole" or something like that. He sits there for a few more minutes frozen and then finally gets going again and when he passes me (remember, my bike is a pedal bike) he does it real slow at maybe 25ish mph and doesn't even move over for me. Fucking asshole.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
remember, my bike is a pedal bike

I feel your pain...
screw that, entering a switchback at 30+mph on 23mm wide tires is fun as hell.

I'm too fat to get on a pedal bike...I get in my car and the thing starts groaning at me--I can only imagine what bike tires would do.

Back