I Hate People

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
While washing my car this weekend, I found out that someone keyed it. They ran their key along the driver's side rear window, along the paint between the window and rear window, then back down the paint. So it's a couple of parallel lines about 6 inches long.

Isn't the point of keying someone's car:
1. To get back at someone (ex, enemy, etc)
2. To piss of someone who has way too much money and buys an insanely expensive car (I don't condone this, by the way)

Oh well. Fuckin sucks. Just thought I'd share my urge to kill all people who fuck with my or anyone else's car. :rant: :angry:

yup my car got keyed the other day as well, it was on the wing so you know it's not an accident. Fags, I wish I would have seen them do it, actually I don't cause I would be in jail right now. My neibors heard some new wrds when I saw it.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 9 2003, 08:08 AM
That sucks. People just have no respect for someone else's property.

Sorry about your car.
Haters in Long Beach and Cerritos out here in SoCal do that shit a lot. my friends car got keyed all the way around, it was 1 long line. fukin haterz. i say kill 'em all.
i've keyed 1 persons car before but only in retaliation. he was parking next to my car and he hit my drivers side mirror and chipped the paint off of it. got lucky that my mirrors fold or else it would have broke off. when i came back to my car the mirror was all folded back and i saw the paint all chipped off. i got pissed and scratched his car from the fender to the quarter panel. i say if you can't even pull into a parking spot right you don't deserve to be able to drive. fucktard drivers.
i've gone as far as kicking someones door in before, but again only in retaliation. i was rolling down Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu on my bike and some asshole next to me tried to get come into my lane while i was riding right next to him. i swerved so he would miss me. once i straightened out i gave him :fuckyou3: and he just looked at me with this little smile on face and just shrugged. it was as if he didn't give a fuk that he almost ran me over. i got real close to his rear drivers side door and gave it nice kick while i was still riding. the door dented in and i rode off. fucktard drivers.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 9 2003, 11:08 AM
That sucks. People just have no respect for someone else's property.

Werd. Last night my tail light got busted out and my buddy's driver's side mirror got knocked off. Fuck vandals. I didn't do anything to anybody else's car, so why do they have the right to do something to mine? If I EVER personally run across somebody fucking up my car...they're finished. :tisk:

batards, next try to catch those fucks. When I park my ride I park it away from shit.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 9 2003, 12:07 PM
When I park my ride I park it away from shit.

Milan

:werd: One time this old man in a full size chevy backed into my car while backing into the parking space next to me and parked there! he actually parked next to me because he didn't even realize he hit me!

Originally posted by karnash+Jun 9 2003, 08:59 AM-->
@Jun 9 2003, 11:49 AM
fukin haterz. i say kill 'em all.

:werd:

your theories and ideas intrigue me, can i subscribe to your newsletter?

Karnash, you can certainly subscribe to my newsletter. Simply send $25 cash to P.O. Box 1234 Redondo Beach, CA 90277 and you will have yourself a one year membership to the newsletter which consists of 1 issue per year. J/K hahahaha. B)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 9 2003, 12:07 PM
batards, next try to catch those fucks. When I park my ride I park it away from shit.

Milan

No shit. And sometimes I'll even take up two spots so no one door-dings me. But then I get keyed for taking up two spaces. Fuckers.

I beleive my sisters boyfriend is for hire...How about Big Black Mitch? (Yes, the one you thought was me, lmao)

:lol: lmao yeah, i thought you were a big fat black dude when i first met you...
now i know, your just a big fat white dude

:ph34r:

Well, it makes sense, I drive a sol. Being a fatass is part of owning one, why do you think Eric removed the sound deadening shit in his car? He wanted it under 3000 lbs.

Is that witth the ITR? 239x is a 93 Sol Si...

well my car got key'd once, not like it matters my paint is shit i still gotta get it re-done, but i knew the kid that did it, a nerd that goes to my school i think i made fun of him once or something, so anyway he was driving past me( i was walking car was in the garage) so i turned around threw my heavy ass binder at it, i nailed the front left fender, HUGE dent, now the dent is rusted and starting the paint to peal. fucking taught him not to hit my car.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 9 2003, 09:07 AM

Milan

Yeah, I park in the back next to the camera's or I don't park and I just leave the big ass dog in the car with the windows down. I go to the store, I don't take my car, I take the mini-van. The only security I got is the 125 lb Mastiff/pitbull mix in the back seat with the roll bar holding it back and yeah it would own any criminal and yeah parking int he garage helps IMO, well I do atleast.

it was 2475 without me in it with 3/4 tank
+my 220lb fat ass

basicly 2700

ahhh the joys of owning a primered car. if someone keys the car, whip out the Krylon and go to town. problem fixed, wont have to worry about it rusting through and takes less than 5 minutes to fix. thats one of the reason why having a primered car ownz :)

Back