I hate the Lakers!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jun 14 2004, 09:36 PM
Chasers are for pansies as well, straight shots is the only way to go. Unless of course you're drinking a man drink like 151.

I will give you a thumbs up for the adios mother fucker, its a commendable drink.

Amatuers.

I chase 151 with Crown :)

Originally posted by Havok+Jun 15 2004, 12:01 AM-->
SolReaver
@Jun 14 2004, 09:36 PM
Chasers are for pansies as well, straight shots is the only way to go. Unless of course you're drinking a man drink like 151.

I will give you a thumbs up for the adios mother fucker, its a commendable drink.

Amatuers.

I chase 151 with Crown :)

:) Crown is my favorite drink of all time. Wish I could afford it every night though :)

FYI, I have no money riding on the NBA playoffs. I just like the Lakers basketball team, Ive liked them since the season started. Just because they're not doing so well im not about to bandwagon onto the "omg i love the pistons" bandwagon. Fred Durst said it best....just gotta have faith.

Can't wait for game 5.

Actually the bandwagon is the Lakers, not the Pistons, but if you care to call me that, I would like to say I have been behind the Pistons since their series with the Pacers. I didn't just jump on out of no where, I was wanted them to beat the Pacers, since they were/are the only team in the Eastern Conference that can beat the Lakers and they have shown it. Also I feel that Larry Brown is the best coach in basketball, and he deserves a ring, more than Phil Jackson, I mean if I had the talent he had on his teams, I would have just as many rings as him.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 15 2004, 03:26 AM
Actually the bandwagon is the Lakers, not the Pistons, but if you care to call me that, I would like to say I have been behind the Pistons since their series with the Pacers.

Thats fantastic and all, but how many people who wanted to see the Lakers go all the way jumped ship and go for Detroit as soon as its not looking good for L.A.?

Goddamn fair-weather fans. And no, im not referring to you, so take your overdefensive ass to the clinic and refill your prescription of Zoloft.

Exactly, I am overdefensive just like the Pistons, and that is why the Lakers are going to lose, also, I still haven't talked to anyone that "jumped ship" with the Pistons.

who cares what anyone drinks, if they drink in the first place...good enough man :thumbsup:
now lets fucking party and get wasted!!!!11

pistons beating the lakers is on tonite w00T

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jun 15 2004, 02:21 AM
Fred Durst said it best....just gotta have faith.

actually, that was george michaels. fred durst is a disgrace to music IMO.

Originally posted by lowandslow@Jun 15 2004, 07:59 PM
GAME TIME BABY

keep posting guys..interactive finals :D

:)

"Im telling you right now, we'll win Tuesday." -Kobe Bryant

Lets see if he keeps his word :)

I'm at work for 7 more minutes, then I am off the next 2 days, time for some 151 and crown, woo woo! If the pistons win, I am having a 2 day hangover.

I am a Sacramento Kings fan and there is no way I would bandwagon the FAKERS after they make up excuses why they lose instead of just being MEN and saying they got OUTPLAYED. They make excuses like ABC wants more money for the NBA Playoffs so they want them to go more games. FUCK THE FAKERS and most of their fans for being like that.

GO KINGS

Its fucking over. Good night Lakers.

Im going to the store to get a fifth of crown to celebrate the defeat. :(

Props go to the Pistons and the Piston fans- they clearly are a dominant team. :thumbsup:

An round of e-beers on me tonight!!!11

beer%20pos%20038.jpg

wooohoo...i'll take an e-beer

yea, pistons are really showing what theyre made of. congrats to them!!
its just the opposite of what everyone said, almost...the lakers almost got sweeped

Well, Pistons won obviously, i'll take that round of e-beer, and give one to the Lakers. I don't like how they played this whole season (Half-assing) but they still made it to the finals, however, I do feel very bad for Karl Malone. If anyone deserved a ring, it was that man, I wish he was on the Pistons. Also, I don't think that Billups deserved the MVP I think the whole team deserved it, they played as a unit, which is why the Lakers couldn't win.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

12 drinks for each player on the Pistons, and a double shot of Jose` for Mr. Larry Brown, he deserved it. BTW, this is the first time since the 2-3-2 series has been in affect that a the middle team sweeped at home, and Larry Brown is the first coach in NBA history to win an NCAA title and a NBA Title, congrats to my man L.B.

Back