I Hate Theives, I Prevented One Tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I went to a diner in Hartford tonight (its not the safest town if anyone knows it). My friend, his girl and I walked the next parking lot over to the gas station for my buddy to get some smokes. It was a 20 second walk to get in the gas station. We weren't even in there for a minute. As we are walking back over I see this black guy probably in his late 30s(he deserves to be callled a lot worse non pc terms) with both hands on my window and then I see him trying to go for my door handle. I call over to my friend, 6ft 250lbs (missed the qualifying round for the olympics in taequando by one match) so he comes walking right behind me. I start yelling at this guy, I am a small guy 5'8" 165lbs.
I was like get the fuck away from my truck. DO you have a fucking problem with my truck, asshole.
Him " I was just peeing next to it".
Me " You werent peeing because it doesnt take two hands on my windows and your face looking into my truck to piss. Piss next to your car. Get the FUCK away from my truck. I keep walking in a little closer and he is getting a little nervous. He tries to shake my hand like its a good. I wouldn't put my hand out and keep walking closer. My friend has my back if he started swinging, he also had a butterfly knife on him. I have a 12 inch snapon adjustable wrench, a good size for a beating chillin on my passengers seat and a metal bar under my toneu cover to my truck, if needed.
I just kept yelling and got him away from my truck. He kept going you got to calm down man as he was quickly walking away. We started walking in the diner after that, while I kept looking to make sure he wasn't near my truck. I got the owner of the diner, he is one big ass dood to check it out, but the guys left.
Just venting because this greatly angers me. I work my ass off to have a nice truck (6 months old) and nice things in it. I think its time to get an alarm and my pistol permit.

:cliffs:
I go out to eat with some friends in a shitty city.
Go into a convienence store so my friend can get some smokes.
Walk out see some trying to break into my new truck.
Confront him and scare him away.
Paranoid and pissed the rest of the night because of this.
Thinks all theives should be shot.

:cliffs:

yeah thieves suck, at least nothing got stolen, and he didnt turn you around and make you his bitch prison style :axe:

anyways, fuck thieves :)

It was that or some kind of other fighting like that. Its late and I can't remember what it was. I have seen the trophies and other proof that he almost made it.

Yeah, my neighborhood is real bad like that also. I mean I haven't ever caught someone braking into one of our cars but it has happened many times, so we just started leaving the dog in our van. Personally, I kind of want to catch a fucking kid breaking into my shit, so I can actually use the many hours of lifting I put in a week on his ass.

But yeah, way to prevent it, and not have to get physical with the guy.

thieves should die, especially when fucking with my honda.......

Milan

fuck a pistol permit. carry that shit regardless y0.

and i woulda beat that motherfucker silly if noone was around to witness...

and before anyone flames on me, its NOT because he was black. i would just as soon whoop on a

white guy as i would anybody else.

seriously bro, right when he reached his hand out to shake urs....you shoulda cold cocked that fucker in the face.

im sure your homies woulda gotten ur back.

just think, would u want to hit him if he DID steal ur car?

u fucked up bro. :angry:

:werd: Karnash was right on this one man, after I thought about it, if anyone even came near braking into my car I would seriously hit them till cops came.

Originally posted by doofnoil@Jun 21 2003, 11:59 PM
they don't have taeqwondo in the olympics...

taekwondo

and yes it is an olympic event

BAD SPELLERS OF THE WORLD UNTIE!!!!!!

hmmm...I thought it was a defensive martial art, not offensive like judo or jujitsu, whatever I'm talking out my ass, maybe it's cause I still got my ass kicked after two years of taking "however it's spelled". That boxing match last night sucked, that ukrainian guy was womping lewis and they stopped the fight... i officially hate lewis now, he's too cocky.

And move to georgia, a car is an extension of your property so you can carry pistols in it without a permit, and you can shoot somebody provided they're trying to break into your car, but YOU have to be in the car at the time. eitherway, I should have atleast given him the craaaazy eyeeee and asked him weird questions like howmuch his shoes weigh, crackheads start twitching when confronted with weird questions.

Yeah, back to the topic, My brothers car got jacked last night. DEAD SERIOUS.

We wake up to go to church, and yeah its gone. He had liability, and didn't bother to set his alarm, probably didn't lock his doors either so yeah, bye bye 90 civic dx.

I should have atleast given him the craaaazy eyeeee and asked him weird questions like how muchhis shoes weigh

:lol:
the last person who fucked with my car stole my 500$ eclipse deck
i found out who it was and he said bye bye to all the windows in his
3000 gt vr4
i fuckin hate theives and karnash was right you should have fucked
that fool up

About a month ago I was at my girls house staying the night. Well there's these two women who live across the street and they happened to be out with their dog (it was early in the morning and they were taking them out, about 5 am.) Anyway, they happened to see this guy staring into the glass in my CRX and trying to open the door. Well, luckily the dogs started barking and they saw the guy and scared him off. Having good neighbors is great. Just another story about scaring off theives.
You should have gone over to your truck and acted like you were going to help him break in and then just as soon as he's about to give up and break the glass, pull out the keys and open the door. That would've been funny dude.

ok I got all you fuckers beat the girlfriends sister and hot roommate were out in the back yard sun tanning when suddenly the found them selves surrounded by cops with weapons drawn a one pissed of dog they were usured to the back alley as the cop ran into the house .
It turns out a neighbor watched a guy break in and called the cops they found him hiding in there girls room under the bed

Turns out he was a sex offender as well as a wanted felony for grand theft

Cars can be replaced lives cannot

Dude, those chicks are lucky. Their neighbor was definitely looking out for them that day. BTW, naybour in English is actually spelled neighbor.

Originally posted by doofnoil@Jun 22 2003, 03:21 PM
hmmm...I thought it was a defensive martial art, not offensive like judo or jujitsu, whatever I'm talking out my ass, maybe it's cause I still got my ass kicked after two years of taking "however it's spelled". That boxing match last night sucked, that ukrainian guy was womping lewis and they stopped the fight... i officially hate lewis now, he's too cocky.

And move to georgia, a car is an extension of your property so you can carry pistols in it without a permit, and you can shoot somebody provided they're trying to break into your car, but YOU have to be in the car at the time. eitherway, I should have atleast given him the craaaazy eyeeee and asked him weird questions like howmuch his shoes weigh, crackheads start twitching when confronted with weird questions.

It's illegal to shot someone if they are just breaking into your house or your car. Your life or someone else's life has to be in immediate danger; serious injury or death. I don't care where you live you CAN NOT have a handgun in your car unless it is in your trunk in a safety case. Ever hear of carrying a concealed weapon?? It doesnt have to be on their person, it can also be in their vehicle under a seat, in a glove box, and even on the floor by your feet.

Now you can carry a gun in plainview in Texas but it cannot be concealed and the above doesnt pertain to Peace Officers including P.I's and rent a cops.

Man oh man, are you wrong on being able to shoot someone if they are breaking into your house.

IT is Legal to shoot someone if they are breaking into your house and are facing you(in wa), but if they aren't facing you, then welcome to sue happy america and bend over with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back