I Hate Thiefs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
So I get home and want to go ride my pedal bike. It was my baby for the last 8 years.

And it is gone. GT Proline BMX with all the options, missing. I'm super depressed now. All I wanted to do today was ride my fucking bike after school. Now that's gone.

what did you leave it outside or something?

No. In my garage where its home is at.

Side door must have been un locked, and my neighbors said my room mates left the garage open all day yesterday.

That sucks bro. If you were closer to me I'd let you have my Haro Backtrail, it just sits in my garage. It was my baby a few years ago but I hate to see it just sitting there going to waste.

I had the same crap happen to me. S&M Dirtbike with all the bells and whistles, I custom painted the frame and fork Chromalusion. I left it outside 1 day and it was gone :(

Get a skateboard ;) You can throw it in the car and lock it a lot easier then a bike :lol:

such is life, thieves are worthless. I had a GT Performer that got ripped off years ago,

I have a gt \mach one in my mom's garage decked out with profile cranks, rythm system wheels, etc. I also have a Giant Downhill mountain bike, I forget the model, I can't wait to get it up here.

The gt pro xl was my favorite bike though. I bought it exclusively for racing and I seriously loved the shit out of it. It meant a lot to me. It wasn't worth much anymore, but was the best to ride.

I just want it back. Seriously. I'm going to try and find another one and buy one like it because I liked it soo much.

Dude, I know how you feel. A few months ago my bike, my bro's bike, and my fishing rods(about $400-$500 worth) were stolen. Fuck thieves.

i've had many bikes jacked from me, mainly in grade school though.. i left one at the top of my driveway, went inside for 3-5 min.. came out and it was no where to be seen

I had a Huffy taken. That was the bike my brother broke his hand on too. I loved that thing.

I put it on the back porch in the breezeway because it started raining when I was riding it, then it's suddenly gone the next day when i went out to ride it.

Back