I hate TN. people are morons.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

where you headin?

I WAS heading towards Scottville which is like an hour east of Nashville on I40, but half way to Indy on I69 my truck started acting up. Ended up driving back to Ft Wayne in 2nd gear because 3rd and Drive would just spin as if I was in neutral.

Yay... Then as I get back, turns out I may not have to go anyway.

boring?!? i drove thru downtown nashville about 5 years ago and saw about 1000 places to drink and act a fool in 10 minutes!

whats the difference between tennspeed and tennesspeed? pretty soon theres gonna be a need for a forum to talk about all the other forums we are a member of.

scott

bah, its boring. those places suck, cops suck, and the people suck.

tennESspeed is like the honda-tech of tn.
tennspeed is the hondaswap of tn. lol. only good way to describe it.

I WAS heading towards Scottville which is like an hour east of Nashville on I40, but half way to Indy on I69 my truck started acting up. Ended up driving back to Ft Wayne in 2nd gear because 3rd and Drive would just spin as if I was in neutral.

Yay... Then as I get back, turns out I may not have to go anyway.

damn that sucks. sounds like you may need a new tranny.

bah, its boring. those places suck, cops suck, and the people suck.

tennESspeed is like the honda-tech of tn.
tennspeed is the hondaswap of tn. lol. only good way to describe it.

damn that sucks. sounds like you may need a new tranny.

truth is that was prolly the best way to describe it! thats sad. never really spent any time on h-t, but ive heard plenty of people say its a waste. HS is awesome! the members lounge is the best part. more chicks here too.:ph34r:

scott

lol, three hot chicks is better than none.

h-t is full of flamers. fuck that site.

plus tennspeed has people that are interested in more than just their cars.

Thats what happens when you fuck your sister...

yes, I'm talking about you Tennessee. Tennessees happen when you fuck your sister.

Nashville is a nice place to live, full of idiots who can't drive for shit, especially in the rain. Sure beats the hell out of New Jersey. There are actually alot of people who live in Nashville who weren't born or grew up here, lotta yankees....lol

Nashville is a nice place to live, full of idiots who can't drive for shit, especially in the rain. Sure beats the hell out of New Jersey. There are actually alot of people who live in Nashville who weren't born or grew up here, lotta yankees....lol

Nashville still is filled with rednecks.

Tennessee wasn't that bad when I went, but we encountered our fair share of inbred rednecks.

Thats what happens when you fuck your sister...

yes, I'm talking about you Tennessee. Tennessees happen when you fuck your sister.

HAhahahaha. go to ky. then talk about that.

driving in the rain is horrible here. people suck.

Nashville still is filled with rednecks.

Tennessee wasn't that bad when I went, but we encountered our fair share of inbred rednecks.

no, theyre not from nashville. theyre from surrounding areas like white house. or woodbury. they just go to nashville to act like fucktards.

no, theyre not from nashville. theyre from surrounding areas like white house. or woodbury. they just go to nashville to act like fucktards.

Thats the same thing Western Ohio residents do when they come here. Fucking idiots. All of them, I haven't seen a buckeye in Fort Wayne that wasn't driving like a tool.

i think its anywhere you go.

and seriously, i see more rednecks up north than i do down south.

but either way it goes, theyre all fucktards and it should be open season on them all year round.

Thats the same thing Western Ohio residents do when they come here. Fucking idiots. All of them, I haven't seen a buckeye in Fort Wayne that wasn't driving like a tool.

i was in dayton for a little over 2 months. i can vouch for this statement. same thing here when ever i go to gatlinburg; ohio, florida, and georgia plates, none of those fochers can drive or read a map.

id rather be considered a slow talking/thinking redneck than a yankee with a canadian accent. at least then i can change your mind.

scott

Back