i hate tokyo drift

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you can find a S13 for under 4k and its in great condition than your lucky..... you can find one 1200 that runs but it may look like crap

HA!

its all fine for me....the young kids keep paying me stupid money for junk cars

OMGZ!#%^RWDr1fT00000000...WHEAS MY MONIE$$$$$ CUZ I N33D DAT

i specifically didnt count stuff like punctuation or capitalization because most people dont bother with it online

i also didnt count sentence structure and basic grammar, because im guessing (hoping) English is not his primary language, and coming from another language trying to get the hang of how we put words together can be tough

and i say again.... why the fuck do we not have a facepalm emote????

here are some options

facepalm.gif

facepalm2.gif

facepalm.gif

facepalm.gif

............................................______ __
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`..... }............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

hahaha wtf??? i shouldt posted a drifting question on a Rice boy forum and my problem whit my grammar is that i dont fucking live in the fucking US i live in fucking Europe!

It wasnt a question, it was statment. I also didnt know that Europe was a country.

hahaha wtf??? i shouldt posted a drifting question on a Rice boy forum and my problem whit my grammar is that i dont fucking live in the fucking US i live in fucking Europe!

Wow really?
let point some things out here.

your sn is HONDALOVER. strike 1
you, sir, drive a honda. strike 2
most of these guys dont own hondas anymore, let alone drive them. strike 3

you come on here bitching about a movie that was made about 3 years ago, really, that ship has sailed.
and you really shouldn't stake claim about living in Europe, until you, i solemnly believed Europeans to be much smarter than what you have shown here.
but i guess you have the same bunch of fucktards anywhere you go.

I love the "rice boy forum" nonsense. 99% of the people here who do have hondas don't put stickers on their shit, or claim their cars are faster than they really are.

You don't like that movie? I didn't enjoy it either. Take your 13 year old mentality and fuck off.

Nah, some of us put stickers on our hondas. Klee has a Nürburgring sticker on his rear hatch.

Gustave has a Thespian Society sticker on his hatch.

ahh... i see... you're retarded... i had my suspicions but i wasnt sure... thanks for clearing that up

be careful you dont fuck up the monitor smacking your hockey helmet against it
and be sure to wipe the drool off the keyboard and clean the lick marks off of the monitor before your mom comes home

have a nice day dipshit :fuckyou3:

I love the "rice boy forum" nonsense. 99% of the people here who do have hondas don't put stickers on their shit, or claim their cars are faster than they really are.

You don't like that movie? I didn't enjoy it either. Take your 13 year old mentality and fuck off.
<---is a riceboy cuz i have stickers on my car...well not stickers..vinyls..but same idea.

Attachments

• m_87c03aeabf164be0ada493978a7c1a05.jpg
    m_87c03aeabf164be0ada493978a7c1a05.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 126
Can we get some more hondaswap stickers made? Who made the original ones? I would search, but we all know how much the search function sucks balls.

Tokyo drift for life!!!! Ahahahaha J/K

When I was in school everyone had an IROC and you were a fag if you drove a 240. Funny how things change.

Can we get some more hondaswap stickers made? Who made the original ones? I would search, but we all know how much the search function sucks balls.

I'm sure B made em, don't think he wants to right now.

and i say again.... why the fuck do we not have a facepalm emote????

Werd. Its time. We should start a "change the emotes" thread. Delete a ton of the old stuff that never gets used (so you don't have to dig through eleventy billion smileys every time) and add some new stuff.

Last edited:
Back