i hate vandalists...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kinda off topic here, but is that a real quote from someone on this board in your sig, EG? lol

Anyway, move out of Commi-fornia. Indiana has no emissions, and I've had my car for 2.5 years now without one single person trying to get into it ever. It's also been debadged for 9 or so months now too though.

Anyway, do you or your girl have any sort of alarm?

Quoted post[/post]]
Kinda off topic here, but is that a real quote from someone on this board in your sig, EG? lol

Anyway, move out of Commi-fornia. Indiana has no emissions, and I've had my car for 2.5 years now without one single person trying to get into it ever. It's also been debadged for 9 or so months now too though.

Anyway, do you or your girl have any sort of alarm?
yea.. thats a real quote, not from here though... lol.. i have a 2way but the remote is broken, so i have it disconnected til i get a new remote or new 2way.. she has an alarm, and its an 01 GSR so it has the RFchip in the key..

this is why i have my mirage... but then again it got broken into last fall.

sucks about your car tho :cry: you dont have full glass coverage? even with my horrible mass driving record (havent gotten a ticket in over 3 years though :)) i get my glass replaced for free.

Quoted post[/post]]

sucks about your car tho :cry: you dont have full glass coverage? even with my horrible mass driving record (havent gotten a ticket in over 3 years though :)) i get my glass replaced for free.

Not bad at all. I haven't had one for just over 5 years. Although I did get pulled over last tuesday after leaving my friends house at 1 am and forgetting to flip my headlights on. (driving with my driving lamps on, cops don't like that) lol

well.. i found out who did it.. its these little kids that live across the street.. a lady that lives in my apts saw them do it, confronted them and got names and whatnot.. callin the cops and gettin it paid for..

bad parenting...

and thats who will ultimately be held responsible, lol

fuck em

congrats on finding the people

question, the lady confronted them? or you did?

Quoted post[/post]]
bad parenting...

fuck em

the lady walked up while the kid was still on my hood, after he kicked the windshield in... why she didnt call the cops and wait with the kids till they got there.. i dont know, but this will get takin care of..

and ya know somethin else.. it was at 10am.. the little bastard did it in plain daylight..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Not bad at all. I haven't had one for just over 5 years. Although I did get pulled over last tuesday after leaving my friends house at 1 am and forgetting to flip my headlights on. (driving with my driving lamps on, cops don't like that) lol

:)

yeah i get pulled over for stupid shit like that (license plate lights out mostly) but no tickets due to not having a ticket for speeding or something ubertarded.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
bad parenting...

fuck em

the lady walked up while the kid was still on my hood, after he kicked the windshield in... why she didnt call the cops and wait with the kids till they got there.. i dont know, but this will get takin care of..

and ya know somethin else.. it was at 10am.. the little bastard did it in plain daylight..

i would punch the kids and the parents in the face :)

Quoted post[/post]]
whats the chances you can get the kid to confess to doing the first one??
i know they didnt.. i used to have this crazy ass neighbor.. he was in the special forces and taught torture tactives or somethin like that.. then he lost it.. he used to tell me that there were cops after him, that they were wairing these new suits that made them invisible and the only way you could see them was if they walked in front of the TV... he did the first one.. i told the cops and everything.. .and they didnt do shit.. but he had to go back to the hospital .. fuckin looney

Quoted post[/post]]
Move out of the ghetto. You'll never regret it. I've only been down there a few times but holy fuck, that entire area sucks goat nut.

That's fucking retarded. You'd actually shoot someone over a $190 windshield? You do realize that's going to get you aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon in Cali, right? Then you're going to get sued by the person you shot, or on behalf of that person. Then, if they were gang affiliated, both you and your woman have a whole shit storm of trouble.

the thing is i dont live in a bad area.. its rather nice.. that why i moved here.. i used to live in the ghetto... and the gun part.. i was just pissed off yesterday.. i dont think i could ever shoot anyone.. unless i felt really threatened

cut off their tongue and fingers.

that way they can't write nor say who did it :)

id break their stuff... like their scooters or something? I believe that if you mess with other peoples shit then they have every right to mess with yours.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]the thing is i dont live in a bad area.. its rather nice.. that why i moved here.. i used to live in the ghetto... and the gun part.. i was just pissed off yesterday.. i dont think i could ever shoot anyone.. unless i felt really threatened

Maybe I've just never seen the good parts of Bakersfield...or Kern County for that fact. Seriously bro, there are a lot better places in Cali to live.

I know that was just something said in anger, but those are the moments that are most likely to get you into trouble. That's what you need to think about what you're saying and doing. Just trying to make you think. :)
yea.. i'll admit half of Bakersfield is a shithole, but the other half isnt so bad.. i live in the Southwest area of Bakersfield.. kinda by CSUB <--the university here

glad to hear you found out who did it....i say you dress in black clothes and take them somewhere.... beat them and leave them naked far away.....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah I had my window busted when my shit got stolen. It's so retarded. I don't know why people nowadays don't have respect for anyone or their property.

Yes. Because theft and disrespect for others hasn't been around since the dawn of humanity. [/sarcasm]

Yeah I get that part. But I wonder why (especially since he just found out it was a kid 10-13 years old) parents don't instill morals in their kids anymore. Look all around and it's easy to see that parents can't even keep control of their kids. And how does a 10 year old get it in his head to kick someone's windshield in? :wtf:

thats crazy...i know if i woulda done shit like that i wouldnt have gone to school for a week....my dad wouldnt want people to see the bruises.

kids have no fear of their parents anymore and thats just plain wrong. hell until i hit 17 i still listened to the stupid 10PM cerfew thing.......then i just stopped caring. sad i know.

congrats on finding those little fuckers. now get a jacked up estimate on the windsheild :mrgreen:

Back