i hate vandalists...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well.. i finally got the cops over here.. gave them all the info i had mainly including 3 names of the kids that were there.. and apparently a whole lot of shit has been getting vandalized in the area, he said hes gonna make a case of it and link everything to this kid pretty much.. and ya know.. the kid goes to school across the street from my apt.. so the cop went and talked to the principal and got his address... i'm just waiting to hear what happens now..

well.. i finally got the cops over here.. gave them all the info i had mainly including 3 names of the kids that were there.. and apparently a whole lot of shit has been getting vandalized in the area, he said hes gonna make a case of it and link everything to this kid pretty much.. and ya know.. the kid goes to school across the street from my apt.. so the cop went and talked to the principal and got his address... i'm just waiting to hear what happens now..

that sucks for you
there's not gonna be 190 left for your windshield...

if those were my kids and they did something like that I would beat their asses. My son is 6 and has respect for cars. He knows better than to even touch someone elses car.

another update.. the cops went and arrested the kids i heard... and i called the police station to find out what was goin on, and i guess it was sent to the DA... i just want my damn $175 back..

Back