I hate Yahoo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

i download yahoo messenger and it install some other programs like their toolbar and mail shorcut. i tried unistalling it from add/remove programs but it wont go. anyone know whats going on? thanks.

just hit your monitor with a baseball bat a few times.

i dunno- wtf did you install that garbage on your computer for? you got what you deserved. lol

me and my friend was trying to see if it is better than aim for transfering files. is not, its actually slower and has a worse interface. the features they got are pretty cool, but most of my friends use aim anyway.

If it won't uninstall it is probably giving you an error saying something about it cannot find the uninstall file. If that's the case just remove the installation directory (C:\program files\Yahoo Messenger, or whatever).

Then type regedit in "Run" under the start menu. Export a copy of your registry to the desktop (THE ENTIRE REGISTRY). Then use the 'find' function to find all instances of "Yahoo" and delete them all.

Reboot the computer and you should be all set. If you get strange errors or something doesn't work right, go back into regedit and "Import Registry File", using the file you exported to the desktop. That will restore your settings before you changed anything.

Back