I Have 12 Grand To Spend What Should I Do

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cobra96

Well i have about 12 grand to spend on a car, and i want something that i can drive daily but still keep up with my 1996 mustang cobra (which i am selling) I am lookin to buy a civic 92-95, that was a high miles or blown motor and then buying a JDM engine that i will put in myself. So my questions are : what motor should i get, will that be able to handle a turbo charged ( probably around 7 psi or more if it can take it) Overall what is the best combo of motor and turbo. I am hopin to get something that can run high 13's with 15" rims and street tires is that possible with my budget. Thanks a lot for your help

92-95 civic vx hb
type r motor if you want to go n/a
gsr motor or ls motor if you want to go boost
my friends vx hb did 12.6, his mods were gsr motor, skunk cams, skunk manifold, skunk valve train.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO SPEND 12G'S ON A CIVIC? If I were to spend 12gs on a car it wouldn't be a civic. Go for a 240 with an sr20det and keep the rest of the money.

WTF put 12g into a house or a good investment. Buy a CRX HF and put a 1st gen B16 in it for $2g and save the rest.

buy a CRX with no engine and straight body, maybe like 500-1000 bucks. get a b18c, build that bitch, boost that bitch, end of story.

1992 Civic Si (yes, i said Si cuz it already comes with rear disc brakes)
H22A
turbo

that will easily keep up or beat your Cobra. B)

buy a 92-95 or my suggestion is always a CRX, in the crx, B20/Vtec head, built and sprayed. in the 92-95 B20 Longblock, GSR Tranny, Turboed

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Apr 20 2003, 10:58 PM
it might be 'ill' but its still a civic. get an rx7 or something along those lines if you really wanna fuck off that amount of cash.

i know a guy selling an RX-7. its a second gen, very clean and has low miles. if you want i can see how much hes selling it for if you interested.

Back