i have 2 days...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shortbusrebel07

well guys i have 2 days till i get my car back from tokyo image motorsports in lenexa KS. im getting my B16A put in. i cant wait, the shop called me today and said it would be ready friday afternoon.

yea i didnt want to mess up the electrical part of it so i let them do it. they are one of the 2 respectable shops in KC and the other shop doesnt do any engine work so i let tokyo take care of it.

lol im always up for a road trip. oh i meant to ask you how is your tire and wheel combo working out for you ? i wanna go with the same set up on my hatch.

haha, i wish i could tell you bro- but they are still en route to my house- i'll let you know when everything gets here- but tons of the guys are running that setup and loving it- azeni OWNZ

falkens are great. ill be sporting them this autocross season.

last year, last autox i went to it was POURING... in the stock mirage with blown shocks - i took 2nd place in the novice class vs 8 other drivers. the only one that beat me was a damn wrx, and i was behind him by 2 seconds. i HAD the slowest car there, even slower than the ones that didnt race.

such is the power of azenis. great in the rain, especially if you are underpowered. i made quite the rukkus that day. :lol: this year will be different, though.

azenis own.

only tire on my car from last year when i got them until now...
well, the drag raidals will be on the front of the sol :D but the back, will still be azenis.

which style of azeni's should i go with ? the FK451, ST115, or RT215 ?
these tires will be daily driven on about 7 months out of the yr and see some track time as well

I have four days until my car payment is due, and I got fucked on tips tonight.

i have a week till payment..and no job! ne one need b16 or b18c parts? :D

i start Tues. for FedEx...nuttin like loading and unloading frieght..$13/hr plus full medical and pay most of my tuition

Back