i have a 6 puck wanting to swap for a street disc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kingmarc63

hey guys i have a new act 6 puck disc that i was going to put into my h22a accord swap...but i changed my mind does anyone wanna give a new performance street disc for my aggressive 6 puck act disc...
let me know

I an just in the process of prepping the h22 and found out that the balance shaft and bearing is junk...so i am going to have to buy a a used block to get all those parts off it
Sportcompact car stated that i need a 97-01 prelude fuel rail to work on my 95 h22a accord swap....
Is there a way around this fuel rail swap???

:worthy:

Originally posted by kingmarc63@Nov 18 2003, 12:09 AM
hey guys i have a new act 6 puck disc that i was going to put into my h22a accord swap...but i changed my mind does anyone wanna give a new performance street disc for my aggressive 6 puck act disc...
let me know

I an just in the process of prepping the h22 and found out that the balance shaft and bearing is junk...so i am going to have to buy a a used block to get all those parts off it
Sportcompact car stated that i need a 97-01 prelude fuel rail to work on my 95 h22a accord swap....
Is there a way around this fuel rail swap???

:worthy:

Get Your self a AEM fuel rail! They have ports on both sides! That way in the future if you decide they offer several ports for fuel gauges and nitrous!

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Nov 18 2003, 09:55 AM
I don't seem to recall having a problem with mine during my swap...

Where you runnin a aftermarket fuel rail? J/W

Nope, used the stock Prelude rail. My buddies helped me with the swap, and one of them did the fuel rail stuff, so I don't remember what we did to make it work, if anything. I don't seem to recall them bitching at all about the rail not working. Eric, if you're reading this, can you remember anything?

thats tru ...I am loving the 6 puck. It takes a little getting use to but its fun. The only problem is an occassion grind in 3rd gear shifts...I used 1 quart of lucas tranny fix and it minimized it. Should i be using any more than that????

stock fuel rail works fine. I've taken motors out of 90-93 and 94-95 accords. The only difference is the 90-93 accords have the fuel line coming in on the passenger side. 94-95 has the line coming up on the driver's side, which might not even require any modifications. Either way, it's only <50 lbs of pressure, and any competent plumber or mechanic can splice your line to lengthen it. I don't think you'll need to.

i just got a steel braided fuel line with earls fittings got it long enough to reach to the other side. I got rid of the banjo bolt on the fuel filter side so theres only one on the fuel rail, which is an aem.

Back