1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have a 6 puck wanting to swap for a street disc

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by kingmarc63, Nov 18, 2003.

1. kingmarc63

kingmarc63 Senior Member

hey guys i have a new act 6 puck disc that i was going to put into my h22a accord swap...but i changed my mind does anyone wanna give a new performance street disc for my aggressive 6 puck act disc...
    let me know

I an just in the process of prepping the h22 and found out that the balance shaft and bearing is junk...so i am going to have to buy a a used block to get all those parts off it
    Sportcompact car stated that i need a 97-01 prelude fuel rail to work on my 95 h22a accord swap....
    Is there a way around this fuel rail swap???

:worthy:

2. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

I don't seem to recall having a problem with mine during my swap...

3. Accordturbo94

Accordturbo94 Senior Member

Get Your self a AEM fuel rail! They have ports on both sides! That way in the future if you decide they offer several ports for fuel gauges and nitrous!

4. Accordturbo94

Accordturbo94 Senior Member

Where you runnin a aftermarket fuel rail? J/W

5. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

Nope, used the stock Prelude rail. My buddies helped me with the swap, and one of them did the fuel rail stuff, so I don't remember what we did to make it work, if anything. I don't seem to recall them bitching at all about the rail not working. Eric, if you're reading this, can you remember anything?

6. H22AdelSol

H22AdelSol Senior Member

i have the act stage 3 clutch, its a nice clutch for the track but once you get used to it, it feels stock.

7. kingmarc63

kingmarc63 Senior Member

thats tru ...I am loving the 6 puck. It takes a little getting use to but its fun. The only problem is an occassion grind in 3rd gear shifts...I used 1 quart of lucas tranny fix and it minimized it. Should i be using any more than that????

8. tab

tab Super Moderator

stock fuel rail works fine. I've taken motors out of 90-93 and 94-95 accords. The only difference is the 90-93 accords have the fuel line coming in on the passenger side. 94-95 has the line coming up on the driver's side, which might not even require any modifications. Either way, it's only <50 lbs of pressure, and any competent plumber or mechanic can splice your line to lengthen it. I don't think you'll need to.

9. H22AdelSol

H22AdelSol Senior Member

i just got a steel braided fuel line with earls fittings got it long enough to reach to the other side. I got rid of the banjo bolt on the fuel filter side so theres only one on the fuel rail, which is an aem.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted