I have a day off tomorrow.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nootrac22

VIP
Well, I get to enjoy a day at home tomorrow. My son's been having problems, and I've been banging my head against the wall to try to help/solve them. He can't keep his hands to himself at the daycare, so he is not allowed to attend tomorrow. Basically he's been suspended from daycare. Now I have to take a day off work, but I have things to do anyway. The help I'm trying to get for him requires public assistance health insurance (eventhough I have bcbs through work) so I just got the social security denial letter in the mail (required because of my income) and have to go to the welfare office tomorrow. I'm jsust at wits end, I don't know what else to try with him. He currently goes to a psycotrist(i know spelling) and a licensed clinical social worker and is on medication all of wich don't seem to be helping, other then to put me in the poor house.
CIU20 > Provider 50 Program
these are the services we're applying for.

With all the crap this child has been through in his short life he has a lot to be angry about. I think that this is going to take years to work through.:(

there are kids in the neighborhood that he plays with. He has trouble with group settings. He does much better with one or two other kids, not great but better.

Don't know how old your son is, but hang in there. I remember you talking previously about your ex, and I would imagine most of his anger comes from whatever relationship he does or doesn't have with her. All you can do is love him and always be there for him, and hope that time will heal whatever psychological wounds he has. I'm sure it will improve as he grows up. As a fellow parent (6 yr old boy) I know there are trying times, and sometimes you just want to pull your hair out, but in the end, when you get that hug and kiss at the end of the night, it's all worth it. Wish you the best.

Back