I have a Problem !! Sexsomnia

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"I've never had a wet dream"
"I don't dream"
"I suffer from sleep sex, an ultra-rare condition that still hasn't been diagnosed - but is very popular for conversation"
"my girlfriend says I shit gold bricks (paraphased), and I'm a god in bed. I don't know why"

uh huh..

Well as far as to my knowledge I dont remember ever having a wet dream. But I am def getting off in my sleep . Lol So you could consider it one . I guess

I am just stating the facts here. I did some research and it seems that I might have this condition . Thankfully it isnt violent . As it states
"Sexsomnia is not always problematic or extreme for those who experience it or for their partners. There is a great variety in both the frequency and levels to which people are affected by this disorder." Its not a bad thing right now .

I never said I was a God in bed. Just seems I go all out when it occurs.

Hey maybe I am a God in bed. Hmmmm . Maybe I get possesed . And the good ol lord wants to get him a piece. Just maybe !!

So what happens if you have a few buddies crash for the night? Do you have one of Lance Bass' sex dreams?

I dont know too much about any lance bass ?? My g/f made the remark that she will never let me sleep beside another woman as long as she is around . Just because of this .

I dont think I will be sleeping beside any men anytime soon .

Back