i have a ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

does any one have any idea what ill run in a quarter with a totally gutted 92 cx hatch with a d16z6 and a turbo .....i wanna turbo kit i dont feel like messin with custum what would be the best kit to get for that motor

Just a little help in this area. You will get smart ass comments all day long because you are asking a stupid question.

The car will fly. How much boost? Tires, weight, your experience. Shit we could go on all day. But you understand.

Your car will do much better than 15 seconds. Look up the question about your engine and maybe some has ran the car and look at what they have done. Some guys in this forum could actually answers your questions with the right amount of information.

yes i do know what im talkin about and that is what i was askin if someone else has that setup and how there doin i plann on runnin anywere from 8-10 pounds of boost i have plenty of experiance and im tryin to make the car as lite as possible gutted inside carbon fiber hood and some 11 pound spoon knock offs i just want to know from someone that might have an idea befor i get this z6 motor b/c if im not satified im gonna go all out sqeeze in an h22

here ill give you this comparison....mista bone from althonda....92 civic hatch....d16z6 on 55 shot and slicks....13.6 i think it was....you should do alright depending on how much boost.

I have a Del Sol with a stock d16z6 with a 65 shot. No weight reductions, on stock wheels w/555r's I ran 11.8 in 1000ft. We don't have any nearby quarter tracks around here. :(

Back