I have an interview in 45 mins.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
for a very highly visible position w/in my current company. I'm nervous as shizit.

That is all..

kthx :)

Good luck Stevie!! Try to relax. So you get the position, does that mean you'll be able to afford more than $1500 on a winter beater car? :p

what helps me is to think about the questions they ask for a few seconds so i can gather a response.... ;)

g'luck Steve! :thumbsup:

When you get that raise you can then afford to donate money to the "Give to James because he has two jobs and is still a poor bastard" Fund. :p

w00t! preliminary intArview went good....second interview is slated for Dec. 1.

Bling blang hopefully :)

fuck it. i make more than you any way :)

s3fbcdcc33d0a8.jpg

:yes:!

not for long :)

edit: I love that pic. I think it belongs on the main splash page of Hondaswap!!!!!!

what would be the differance in jobs/responsibilities/pay/perks?

I would be reporting directly to an executive. My responsibilities would be basically making sure projects are meeting their due out dates, making sure everything is running smoothly. Basically a mgmt position.

Perks are well...Ill probably be able to get away with alot less work than I do now. Also, traveling to our other sites around the country (OKC, and San Diego)

Pay is about 8-9g's more per year to start.

Back