1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have boost, is it worth using?

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by ilubmyEG, Jun 17, 2008.

1. ilubmyEG

ilubmyEG New Member

I have a full LS swap right now. and a full t3/t4 hybrid turbo with all the piping and stuff. Basically where im at I could turbo the ls. or sell the turbo to buy a vtec head and ls vtec. Any suggestions for most reliable and most power without getting to crazy on my money situation? I am a full time worker so I dont wana spend to much, but I would spend enough if thats what it means. Thanks! Any feedback regarding ls/vtec or my turbo would be great! I bought the full integra that was wrecked and im going to be pulling out the engine on the first of july. I was told i would have to swap out the bottom end internals to get the real power i wanted from a ls/vtec but if i can just get over about 200 horses with just adding a vtec head and some cams i would rather do that instead of messing with a turbo. Thanks guys! much appreciation from all of you guys who know your stuff. I am learning as much as possible and all and any feedback is always appreciated again! Im only looking for just over 200-300 horses, thats plenty for what I want.

2. ilubmyEG

ilubmyEG New Member

Found out that if i turbo my LS i should run stainless steel valves. Anyone confirm this?

3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

200-300 horses on just a VTEC head and some cams? You're dreaming dude...

A turbo LS on the other hand could make 200+ wheel horses...

4. nootrac22

nootrac22 Well-Known Member VIP

just add the turbo

5. Turbo&Auto

Turbo&Auto Nick Go FAST!!

You have the turbo and everything to install it and youre asking what to do.

Install turbo....

/thread

6. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

+1

7. jdm-dro

jdm-dro New Member

if u have lots of money n time boost if u dont ls-vtec but DONT RUSH if ur building ls-vtec make sure u buy all the components to keep ur motor safe

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted