i have done everything possible

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmm according to these two manuals it got, it says they spin opposite. but now that youve argued that, i sit here and actually think about it and it makes sense, both cams on sohc and dohc spin counterclockwise which would make the dizzy spin clockwise..hmm how the hell have i got my cars runnin....frickin weird, but you are right, my bad!

and yes i want to know what the hell is wrong with this car too

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Feb 19 2005, 02:14 AM
saw this a few times on a toyota and i think a honda onece check your cams and crank with the bolts out and make sure the keyways are there and not gone like broke off make sure they turn with the corosponding part <_<
[post=463016]Quoted post[/post]​

do you have a fuel pressure gauge, or a tester?
i bet its your fuel pump...
spraying fuel is a bit diffrent than holding 45 lbs of pressure

for some reason i can't see that if the injectors are spraying the engine should start. i just returned the dizzy i had because the machanic said that the dizzy was built wrong. it was built backwards. so he says so i returned it and i got my money back and i was told by about 5 people to order one from Distributor King so i am going to order one on friday so we will see from there!

Back