I have no idea what's going on anymore

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StarBellieAngel

So, I've been MIA...

and Mike still hasn't come to fix my valves... haha... ok.

My car is broken, way beyond repair now, I think. I don't know what it is, and I don't care. I just got promoted and recieved a raise... a nice one... and I'm now able to screw the people who work under me out of valuable time working by making them do things I want them to do.

I'm back in school... for apparently no reason.

Just saying hi n stuff. Missed HondaSwap. Kinda. :p

What's been up with everyone HERE lately? That's what this thread is for. :)

Tell me! Inquiring minds want to know!

Quoted post[/post]]
So, I've been MIA...

and Mike still hasn't come to fix my valves... haha... ok.

My car is broken, way beyond repair now, I think. I don't know what it is, and I don't care. I just got promoted and recieved a raise... a nice one... and I'm now able to screw the people who work under me out of valuable time working by making them do things I want them to do.

I'm back in school... for apparently no reason.

Just saying hi n stuff. Missed HondaSwap. Kinda. :p

What's been up with everyone HERE lately? That's what this thread is for. :)

Tell me! Inquiring minds want to know!
there's so much shit you've missed I can't even think of them off the top of my head right now lol

well, thanks for nothing, paco.

haha.

what ever happpened in the adventures of that one guy who keeps getting girls pregnant and having 12 year old potheads run into his audi with a tractor?

hrmmm what have you missed

random bits of drama here and there
brainless attention whores and the leg humpers that keep them alive
some really :zipper_mouth: threads about stuff id rather not bring back up

good to have ya back :)

:laugh: bryan still has lots of drama.

lets see you missed B got a condo, Estorvito has been in trouble with chicks on myspace, hotrex makes some good turbo manifolds, I have Kidney stones. sure there is more thats all I have of the top of my head

wow... congrats to B... does he like it?

oh, i'm getting my motorcycle soon, i hope. :) that's new too!

DRAMA = GAY... glad i missed it.

gay threads... that's to be expected. I'm kinda glad to be back, but I dunno how long I will be. I am so busy lately. Nice to know there's still some old friends here.

oh you missed the vigina thread and the penis one too, and the long drawn out thread from sweetinstinct (bunch of leghumping in that one)

:thumbsup: congrats on the new bike, what are you getting

Quoted post[/post]]
wasn't that B's ex girlfriend?

i'm getting a ninja 250 or a VFR 400. :)
:blink: not sure on if she B's ex or not

never seen a vfr400, but always nice to see a new rider start off on a smaller bike and learn the right way

is this the vfr your looking at getting
vfr400.jpg

cause thats sweet looking

VFR400s are small, light, and fucking agile as all hell. I am not big in the first place, so even a 600 is overshooting it.

i want to learn to be smoother, because smooth means fast. :) and safe. :)

Back