I have no life...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I'm sitting here, playing internet chess and literati.

I baked homeade cookies and I refused to go to my family's house for T-day.

I'm going to ride a bicycle to the liqour store and ride back, get drunk, eat turkey and pass out.

At least last year I went over my ex's house. It was a little ackward since she was 16 and I was 18 but her family loved me.

Dont feel bad man, Im basically gonna be doin the same shit, except i wont be getting drunk :mad: . Just try to make the best of your day and everything will be peachy lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
yea, no llife here either.

im at work, my gf got a $500 purse from her g-ma that she hates.

im still at work.
WTF is wrong with your GF?
I'd fucking sport a purse if my G-Ma spent $500 on it.
I don't care if it was purple and sang original Elton John tunes...
How can you HATE something someone buys for you?
:cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

im still at work.

no comment.

she's not much on purses. i said 'lets sell it on ebay'

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

im still at work.

no comment.

Bummer, ehh... sell it on Ebay and then go make her sit in your CRX while you and Jamie leave me out :cry:
LAWLAWLAWLAWL j/k :p

no life.....what does that mean?

me....

i think i have a reg/slow life....like most people

i am only 23... married... and i have 1 real friend, i dont hang out after work nor do i go out to any clubs or parties unless its from a small group of people i know..(which is almost never)..but some times i feel alone and with no sense of place in life....but thats just life...up down up down...its a cycle....

92civicb18b1 (whats your real name?).....when i read your posts i think i have a twin in the way you are and what youve done...ive done MANY things and some i would like to forget..

the best time to make life decitions is when you are bored and have nothing to do....THINK spend time with you and if you believe in god or something to the effect....then pray or what ever......i just want you to know that it took me 6 years of my life to get away from all the bad influences....and some never leave.....but you dont know me and it doesnt matter what i say....its up to you....good luck

ps i'm a bottle of bacardy dry and .75 of a zany bar into the night.....keep it clean nigga

Your 19. Life hasn't begun yet.

Keep your nose clean, stay single and take life carefully, and you'll be 28 with a bit of wisdom under your belt, owning a home, travelling the world and having lots of green paper in your pocket. That's what I've learned.

A bit of unknown Celerity trivia for you : When I was 19, on Thanksgiving I lived on the green in Keene New Hampshire. I was poor and homeless. I pumped gas when I could and I stood on the corner in the steel-toe brigade. I worked at the soup kitchen for food and swept up the Y for a place to keep some clothes and take a shower.

-> Steve

Slow down, give yourself something to strive for later. I think that this generation of yours (I'm at the leading edge of it) is going to suffer some MAJOR mid-life crises if you don't goddam slow down and smell the roses.

Quoted post[/post]]

You have obviously never received a Jeff Gordon Jacket.
49703.jpg

Yeah... I had to give that one back to dad... :dry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

im still at work.

no comment.

Bummer, ehh... sell it on Ebay and then go make her sit in your CRX while you and Jamie leave me out :cry:
LAWLAWLAWLAWL j/k :p

haa haa, no comment.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

You have obviously never received a Jeff Gordon Jacket.
49703.jpg

Yeah... I had to give that one back to dad... :dry:

yea, i'd rather die than wear that.

It's kinda simple.

I walk into the liqour store, pick up a 30 pack and/or whatever I want, walk up to the counter. Place my choice on there. The dude tells me the price, I pay and walk out.

But, the 30 pack is almost gone (I have 7 left) and I'm sober again. I just happened to randomly wake up and I can't sleep.

I need a job to make money. I need a car to get to work. I'd be job hunting if it weren't for my car being without a right rear suspension and it really is just too cold to be riding that bike everywhere or walking. This is the season of thanking... Thanks again UPS, fuckers. I'm too broke to be taking the bus because of my mistakes, thanks Nj, for charging me rediculous amounts of money for bullshit, yes BS.

But I don't do anything anymore. I don't go out, I don't party, I rarely drink anymore (this was a special occasion, I'll finish the rest tomorrow), I rarely smoke anymore because of probation. I have no girlfriend and I literally gave up on the chicks I was fucking, I just don't want THEM anymore, I'll be honest and say, I'll call them when I want some butt for now but not for too much longer.

I'm not dissappointed with what I'm doing with myself, just bored. Even with a simple job I'd be semi-happy because I'd have something to do. If it weren't for certain situations I'd be in school. Which I still might do.

I still have a lot to do in the next few years, I'll figure out my plan soon.

Back