I have the best GF...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
I got one of my Christmas/Birthday Presents yesterday...

00916555000-dlv.jpg

6hp Vertical 30 Gallon Tank w/Oil Free Pump. $150 bucks in tools. I need to get a better hose and some impact sockets, as well as a few carpentry tools and a pneumatic drill and I'll be golden.

w00t!

I was actually going to go and buy it today...but she surprised me w/it yesterday and didnt want me to go buy it and then have two in my posession so she gave it to me yesterday...

I have been wanting/needing one for the longest time...and now I have it :)

She's the bomb!!!!!!!! I love you Abbie :):):)

I love abbie too. Lucky mofo.

Good for you, now maybe you can help B with some shit on Proj. POS (Pissedoffsol) :lol:

and my girl was bitching about me wanting car parts for christmas today.

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 2 2003, 11:46 PM
and if you have craftsman or other sockets with a lifetime why buy impact sockets?

haha, this is true ;)

I need another tool box, mine is full...maybe ill get one like wildbills ;)

Originally posted by sisteve+Nov 3 2003, 12:48 AM-->
@Nov 2 2003, 11:46 PM
and if you have craftsman or other sockets with a lifetime why buy impact sockets?

haha, this is true ;)

I need another tool box, mine is full...maybe ill get one like wildbills ;)

do you feel like droppin 5k on a box? unless your hardcore about tools and have money to burn id go with a craftsman or waterloo or somethin.

i wouldnt get one that big...im a shade tree |\/|3{|-|4|\|1{ I thought my 200 dollar craftsman box was expensive...

Im more than likely going to get a 5 or 6 drawer project box, one with a hard table top on it to tool around in my garage.

you already got your presents??? time to dump her. it's too good to be true. j/k, you're lucky man. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by sisteve+Nov 2 2003, 11:59 PM-->
@Nov 2 2003, 11:59 PM
you already got your presents??? time to dump her. it's too good to be true.  j/k, you're lucky man.  :thumbsup:

fuck that...her present is coming as soon as she graduates in december...

i was just joking about dumping her. that's why i said good catch. my girl just ordered this to wear for me on christmas. what she's wearing for me WORK WARNING

Originally posted by sisteve@Nov 3 2003, 12:04 AM
its big and shiny and costs lots of money :)

Damn...is she going to be able to lift her hand up after she gets it?

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Nov 3 2003, 12:07 AM-->
@Nov 3 2003, 12:04 AM
its big and shiny and costs lots of money :)

Damn...is she going to be able to lift her hand up after she gets it?

Yes, its not that heavy :) I'm not buying her an acme anvil to hang on her finger ;)

I actually have to get the compressor home...its up at her house in her shed (not a typAr :( ) and then I'll be playing with it like whoa!

Im goign to sears tonight to get a better hose, a regulator, framing and brad nailer and a tire inflator w/gauge :)

Another 300 bucks down the drain!!

haha

Score!

I have that exact same one, badass. I've gotten my money out of it, definenitely. Have fun, Steve!

Back