I have the best GF...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 2 2003, 11:46 PM
and if you have craftsman or other sockets with a lifetime why buy impact sockets?

Might be true, but you dont want to snap a socket and have to go to Sears in the middle of something.

Originally posted by NoJokE+Nov 3 2003, 11:32 PM-->
@Nov 2 2003, 11:46 PM
and if you have craftsman or other sockets with a lifetime why buy impact sockets?

Might be true, but you dont want to snap a socket and have to go to Sears in the middle of something.

thats why i have snap-on and matco tools. although i do have both impact and chrome plated sockets ill call their ass up and have em deliver whatever i need/loose/break

Hahaha, my girl bought me a wall mount spring compressor for my B-day so I could "Test it out" by putting her coilovers on her celica. Hahaha I'm getting my Apexi VAFC2 for christmas!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

that's an awesome present man. My ex-GF was like, "its either me or the car!" And i said, "i'm sure gonna miss you honey."
Remember: Girlfriends come and go but your car is forever.

hey, I'm in the process of losing the bitch cause of my honda addiction...

just wondering how many guys have chose cars over chicks?

I would never, and have never chosen a car over a girlfriend and/or a longtime friend. Cars are cars, they are meant to be driven/broken/fixed/replaced.

Originally posted by V8 Slut@Nov 4 2003, 11:30 AM
that's an awesome present man. My ex-GF was like, "its either me or the car!" And i said, "i'm sure gonna miss you honey."

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: You are all that is man. Great Quote. Haha

Originally posted by V8 Slut@Nov 4 2003, 11:30 AM

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Qoute of the year. Ive done the same shit before with a girl, because she like u always work on your car and we never hang out so its either me or ur stupid car.....i said peace, and i have never talked to her since. See thing is though i wanna do cars for a living im not lettin some highschool crush ruin that

capacity.jpg

my girlfriend used to get mad at me cause i'd spend time working on the car on days we were supposed to get together ... now she just accepts it she says she wants to spend time with me so she'll watch or maybe even help :p

cool, atleast she supports your hobby.

I could use one myself, you know, girlfriend. :D

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 2 2003, 11:46 PM

Because non- impact sockets will explode if you use them on a gun. Fortunately, the gun he got is a pretty weak one, so it won't happen.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 4 2003, 03:35 PM-->
@Nov 2 2003, 11:46 PM

Because non- impact sockets will explode if you use them on a gun. Fortunately, the gun he got is a pretty weak one, so it won't happen.

Hahaha, I'm w/ him.... I've done it.... Been in a hurry and used the first 12mm I could find... Needless to say, sears got that one back. Haha

Back