I have the worst luck ever!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
Just a month before someone broke into my car and stole my system... 150 out of pocket for a new passengerside window. Then i started back to school from winter break and my job decides to tell me that they no longer need me because of my availabilty. So i have no job. I finally found a job and i start monday but back to the point... Driving on 695 in baltimore, i am coming home from my girlfriends dorm at notre dame. I am doing 65ish at 12:30 at night. When all of a sudden i hear this slam and all i see is black out of my window. I hung up the phone with my girlfriend and i look to see what happened. Then i realized my hood was on my windsheild. :unsure: So i go to move to the shoulder with my hazards on a this guy almost hit me as i am changing lanes. So I finally get to the shoulder and i get out and i pull my hood off my winsheild and it is formed to the contor of my car. So i start punching all the dents out of it till i can get it closed. I dont even look at the damage... i just get in my car and drive home. As soon as i get home, i investigate the damage. Yeah i have 9-10 dents in my hood with paint missing in 3 spots, and my winsheild has 4 full length cracks and 8 or 9, 3 inch cracks at the top of the window. Well here is the bitch... i have no job, money or full coverage insurance. So my girlfriend calls me this morning and says she got a guy to come to my house tomorrow and replace the window for me. I am so lucky to have her right now :D But anyways thats my luck... and this will be my last honda fo' sho.

cliff notes
1. no job/ full coverage insurance/ cash
2. my hood pops up and smashs my winsheild on the highway
3. My awesome girlfriend bought me a new windsheild and it will be installed
tomorrow.

My life officially sucks right now... so i skipped class today and tried to forget about it. But now i crack open a 6 pack of miller light and get some stuff done around the house and shoot some pool :D

hmmm, talking on phone while driving = :tisk:

you should be thankful it didn;t mash your a pillars and roof to hell...

i think you got lucky
lol

but good call on the gf... sometimes they can come through for you...
sometimes... <_<

damn that sucks about your hood flying up like that. were you working on your car earlier and forgot to latch the hood all the way down?

No thats the thing... i had my car parked for a couple hours while i was in my girlfriends dorm. I come out and drive away and everything is fine. I drove 4 miles to the beltway and got on and everything was fine. I heard no noises or noticed anything out of the ordinary. But 2 miles onto the beltway my hood just flies up and smashes my winsheild. My hand still hurts from pounding my hood into shape so i can close it. It sucks beu ehhh... what can you really do but fix it.

Back