I HAVE TO GLOAT!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
My fiancee is the freaking best!!!!

She absolutely surprised me tonight!!! I was on the phone with her, when my mother's bf comes knocking down stairs saying I have something from UPS. I'm like wtf, I don't remember ordering anything...all while Abbie is playing intuitive as to what I received.

So I get around to opening the 12x12 box, and rummage through the packing peanuts to find this:

PC.SON.DSCP10.CN.JPG

Specs: http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.jsp?c=1&...&qp=0&oid=73263

A Sony DSCP10 5.0 Mega Pixel Camera!!!!

I was in shock!!! My old digital has been on its last leg (especially since I dropped it a few weeks ago) so she went ahead and ordered this up for me for a Congrats on my promotion as well as my Valentine's Gift!!!! I am so happy!!! She spoils me too much!!! She is definately the best!!! And she kept it a secret the whole weekend...a big accomplishment for her!!!!!!!!! haha...

sorry to gloat :)

Sweet...I bought my wife one of those, except it was the 4 Megapixels one...she never used it, so it is now my daily camera....

where are you guys finding these girls?
very nice steve :)

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Jan 26 2004, 09:31 PM
i got a 4.1 megapixel digi for christmas from my fiancee- girls are awesome

love the avatar man. :spit:

i think i give pretty decent gifts... he always likes them... i know what he likes... air tools... tools... cars... video games...

but i like getting him really cool stuff... that way he keeps spoiling me rotten :ph34r:

great gifts that are unexpected are always nice :thumbsup: nice digi

it's nice to hear a good girl thread once in a while... way to go man!!!

Originally posted by B16@Jan 26 2004, 08:40 PM
where are you guys finding these girls?
very nice steve :)

:werd:

nice camera and all, but i never recommend them at work. that stupid lithium ion battery is just ghey. it only comes with one and you have to charge it through the camera. also, a replacement is $70 and the external charger is even more. i got the 3.2mp DSCP72 and it's great. same features but it game with AA NiMH batteries and an external charger. so if you're on a trip and the batteries die, you just buy some duracells instead of charging the whole camera for a few hours.

yeha that was my problem with my kodak- the lithium's that came with it lasted for oh..about a day- i went to the wally, bought some rechargable nicads and everything is AOK- they even came with a car charger for like 16 bills

:thumbsup:

very noice.

i have the 3.2 DSC-P72 and love it to death.

sony >>>> everyone

That's a sweet camera! Congrats!

I bought my boyfriend a digicam for x-mas, that was very nice, but it wasn't as nice as a 5MP. Very expensive!

I'm planning on getting the sony accessory kit that comes with two extra batteries, and external charger, leather carry case and another memory stick. Its like 119.00 bucks, but is well worth it.

I'll be posting some pics I took with it sometime tomorrow...

Back