I haven't forgotten about you Hondaswap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

man where to begin. Well i got back from the desert in Jan and bought my b16 drag 3 kit having EG hatch. drove it around for about 3 days before I got the interior partially redone (door panels and new carpet). fast forward to the 4th of Feb and I dropped my car off @ a local stereo/alarm shop to get my stereo installed. $2400 and 1 day later that was done and I was all set on my trip out here to Mississippi for a Net Sec class i'm taking (again). Well I get about 30 miles out when my car all of a sudden bogs like it has no power. the POS autometer NARROWBAND thats on the car says fuckin rich like a bitch. I pushed the gas a little and it went away so I didn't think nothing of it. @ a 133 miles out it happened again and I'm like "fuck this" so I put er into neutral, flashers on, and get on lane over on my way to the emergency lane before the muthafucker shuts off completely. i come to a complete stop, and try to restart. turns but doesn't fire. tried for about 5 mins before I decided to pop the hood to see if anything is wrong. I didn't see anything so I did what any non mechanic black man would do, I added some oil lol. Waited about 30 secs and still no go. Now @ this point I'm fucking pissed. I haven't had any trouble out of the car other then a small leak from somewhere in the head that I THOUGHT I got fixed a few days before...and now this. to shorten this long ass story up, I finally got it running by just sitting there but the fucker felt too unstable and I turned around. It died one more time but I got it back to my friends house where its currently being worked on. I caught a plane out here the same day and made it to class on time. Man it sucks being down here in the fuckin armpit of the AF (keesler afb) without a car.

so here was the plan....drag 3 mani + POS Deltagate are ditched in favor of Lovefab mini me and 38mm Tial wastegate. FMU goes to the basura for Hondata s200 installed a fully tuned to a tune of 10-12lbs on the stock b16 motor. well all that has gone to plan except the hondata...fuckin Finance over payed me my last check and decided to take it back on this next upcoming one on the 1st...$436 fucking dollars. yea i'm getting $436 for a paycheck. well so much for Hondata...gotta go with the Uber now. I'm also going with the Apexi AVC-R for my boost controller.

here's a quick pic of me and the ride tho during her better days.
16537avatar2.jpg

I'll have more of the complete custom stereo shit and the engine bay when i get home. Thank god this class is almost over. If I have to sit through another day of putting ACL's on fuckin Vlan'd ports with Cisco's fuckin archaic IOS i'll fuckin shoot someone.

Yep, IOS can be a pain. I've got two routers here I'm working with for home training for my CCNA. I hear you can run Linux on these things, might make a good break from Cisco's OS.

Anyway, hope you see better days and get your car back on track. Looks great from the pic!

fuck it being clean...its broken. goddamn turbo shit

what the fuck happened to pissedoff's hatch? somebody give me the link if he posted a story about it. search is worthless

I thought it was gonna be a stock b16???

what the hell are you trying to do THIS time lol

Ya, even B can't keep track of his own projects... :ph34r:

:lol:

That's a real clean lookin car though. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 25 2005, 04:17 PM
He bought an STi.
[post=466045]Quoted post[/post]​

goddamn. i've said it once I'll say it again...Pissedoff=baller. Sti's are nice

fuck insurance lol

your hatch > any honda i had. at least yours ran for some time. lol

i got sick of working on the hatch, so i boguht the sti. lol

im a baller? please-- i'm white and can't dribble to save my life :p