I haz a puppy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What was the name of the dog in Smokey & the Bandit, it was Fred right?? That wouldve been perfect considering the new job ;) :lmao:

GL with him man! My family has had 2 beagle/hound mixes, they are great dogs!!

He was dubbed "Copper" from Disney's Fox and the Hound. Wife suggested it, kids loved it, I said "No way!" but there he is.. It just stuck.

Copper has a girlfriend!! We figured he needed a buddy to play with, so I searched high and low for a girlie for him. (its pretty hard to find a good looking, properly marked beagle.) We're headed to Arkansas next weekend to pick her up. Meet Bailey.. or.. Daisy.. or.. whatever we end up naming her:

Bailey.jpg

she looks like a Stoli to me, but that's just my bias, I've always wanted to name a pet after alcohol.

you better hope a firetruck/ambulance/cop car never goes anywhere near your house

boooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
boooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

cute dogs though :thumbsup:

I think its cute. I'm sure I'll change my views after a while, but hey, I knew they bayed and howled before I ever got them.. My husky howled on command and I loved it.. So with proper training, perhaps I can keep it to a minimum. If not, hell, I'll just have to learn to live with it. Comes with the package.

Maybe I can teach Chief to "smile" at them when they howl :D

Last edited:
Back