I Hit A Deer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's been one week since i dropped my car off to get fixed. all they did so far was took the core support off and straighten a few things.
i thought since they had the front my lazy ass was will able to put my cold air intake on. its goes pretty quick when every thing was off the car.
i just bought tokico lowering springs and struts so i cant wait till i'll get my car back to put em on.
i took some pics of the car but they dont look all to good so i wont post em. when it's all done i'll take a pic and post it for ya

ouch man. We have serious animal issues up here in NH. It kind of sucks.

did you get the 1.5'' drop kit? I just put that in my civ. The springs haven't settled yet, so the front is still pretty high. I'm hoping they settle down soon, it doesn't really look all that great.

How fucking ghey there is no use for a ran over deer, if it was a cow u cud have made a million hamburgers.. you can't eat a deer can u ... mm deer burgers..

Dude deer burgers own hamburgers, you just need to know how much cow fat to add into the deer meat because its so lean. But back to the deer stuff, ran into about 15 of the things just running across the road, nearly hit 5, wierd thing is they just kind of look at you and keep going.

i hope to hell it looks good..... i should get my car back monday then me and a few friends are going to put em in along with a new cv joint. i never put a cv joint in so that might be fun.

CV Joints = UberEasy.

10 minutes tops after you pull the wheel off the car. You'll need a 14mm wrench/socket, 17mm wrench/socket, breaker bar or impact gun with a 32mm socket, and a crowbar/pry bar to get the thing unseated from the tranny. VERY simple. Oh yeah, and a picklefork/ball joint separator for the lower ball joint.

i went to the shop and they didn't even get done sanding it yet. it's been there two weeks. i had a whole bunch of days off were i wanted to do work to the beast but no those slow fuckers are taking there fucking time. i miss my car so much. for a loner i am driving a 1989 dodge colt which me and my name dubbed the Colt 45'. that car sucks ass. i cant wait to get mine back.

Hey, how much did they charge you for the parts? Just curious. I think i recall you asking about some parts from me. You didn't write me back though. Oh well. Just wondering.

-Chris

i'll take a pic of my car tomorow morning...... i got it back from the shop i am so happy... shitty thing the fuckers didn't shave the the hood emblem.

thanks about the wheels

Back