I hit the Nawzzz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was out for almost two weeks....
after the first week, the swelling went down, after two I could finally move my jaw....bruised a little, I was all healed and back to normal in a month.
piece of advice: Make sure to brush back there as much as you can handle......dont be all soft around those areas, your gums need their strength....you dont want to get dry sockets, because it is the worst. I had to have a second surgery because I was brushing too gently....my scar tissue went crazy and covered my back molar.....needed to have it cut off again...pain in the ass...

So ya, brush you teeth....

s3f6f6822e30fd.jpg

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 20 2004, 05:32 AM
Aren't we all closet fans :ph34r:

And yea that's about what the last 4.5 years of dental trips have been like. Apparently my longbuckle nerve is REAL hard to deaden, and I've felt my fair share of drill ripping through :)
[post=434745]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope. We're not all closet fans. :)

I don't know about the nerve- I'm just glad that I don't have to get another set of wisdom teeth pulled. I do need more serious dental work though- so it's going to be a bit more pain. :(

Originally posted by adnoh@Dec 20 2004, 07:34 AM
I was out for almost two weeks....
after the first week, the swelling went down, after two I could finally move my jaw....bruised a little, I was all healed and back to normal in a month.
piece of advice: Make sure to brush back there as much as you can handle......dont be all soft around those areas, your gums need their strength....you dont want to get dry sockets, because it is the worst. I had to have a second surgery because I was brushing too gently....my scar tissue went crazy and covered my back molar.....needed to have it cut off again...pain in the ass...

So ya, brush you teeth....
[post=434777]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF? they told me not to brush my teeth in the back, weird. I am feeling better though. Last night I went out and laughed at the huge ricers meet down the street, a Sunday night tradition.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Dec 19 2004, 01:00 PM
Hey anyone whose had this done, how long did it take to feel better/pain to reduce/get back to normal, no one really told me how long recovery would take.
[post=434405]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah the pain should stop in 3-4 days, the swelling about a week. your gonna have some nasty smelling shit sticking in the holes for a while. Did they give you a little syringe thing that you use to rinse it out?

yea, if you're still feeling pain after getting back home you can always skip the vicodin and go straight to the laughing gas...

vicodin has got to be one of the shittiest pain killers EVER...
ask for something else, ANYTHING else...
tylenol3 or tramadol/ultram would be better

Everytime i work at IHOP, which is on Fridays and Saturdays i always hit the whippits,lol. We go through a shit load of whip cream, so when theres no cream left there is still some gas in there. its fun to let like 3 or 4 run out, then hit em one after another each time it wears off.

Back