i jsut got a 92 prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92hprelude

im new to the import cars jsut got out of a 93 firebird and a 72 camaro z28 and all my friends drive imports and they are real cheap on gas and pretty quick so i decided to look for a honda oh and doesnt hurt that i needed something to drive because i flipped my truck ha

but it runs great except the part where when i push the clutch in and hit the brakes it boggs down and if i dont hit the gas it shuts off lol but gonna get that fixed

with in around 2 months looking forward to some bolt ons, new rims, body kit with a paint job

but if anyone knows why its shutting please feel free to message me and help me out :shocker::shocker::shocker:

Is the check engine light on? If so, pull the codes and see what they say.

Just out of curiosity, what model of Prelude is it?

good luck with it. I have one also. I have an extra oem replacement clutch and presure plate if you're interested. It's exedy 0miles on it and some rust.

im not exactly sure about the model its not a si i know that its got dual tips out one muffler

fuel injected, its got automatic windows and locks, sunroof, its pretty quick so i guess its a s model its got a h23a1 in it with a 5speed m/t
:search:

umm i looked up spec.'s for the car and it said mine was a si model so i guess thats what it is lol

Back