I just bought me a TRUCK!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

So this is my new winter beater, stats are as follows:

1986 Toyota 4Runner
Removable top
195k miles
Runs perfect
4 Cylinder
5 Speed
No body damage minus rust on rear fender flares
Interior is great, front seats are ripped nothing seat covers can't fix. Just a little dirty everywhere else.
$1100

4runner1.jpg

4runner2.jpg

4runner3.jpg

4runner4.jpg

I already have a 4" lift kit in the mail and 31" tires on all black wheels. This is going to be fun. Now I have a small lowered car, and a large lifted truck! The best of both worlds. :laugh:

That's all you need to fulfill your on road speed and off roading adventures! Wish i could afford both worlds. :laugh:

HELL YEA! I had one that looked identical for a winter beater, had like 340k on it, piss pouned it, never changed the oil and it's still running today.... and that was like 4 years ago.

And being a little fucked up already is a great thing for an off road truck. No worries about scratches or scrapes or little dents.. You can take it where the pretty boys wont go. :mrgreen:

Nice price too! :thumbsup:

Being from texas, I, of course, have a certain place in my heart for 4x4's...

I love my 89 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4...that bastard'll go through anything. 290,000 miles on it, and it's been in my family all of those...and I've been driving it for 5 or so years now. If it'll last through my no-driving ass, it'll last through anything.

:thumbsup:

those aren't mudding tires. those are just oversized highway tires.

I'm used to seeing these:

TSL-Bogger-Web.jpg

On the REAL 4x4s around here.

Hey, thanks for all of the compiments! I am sooo ready to hit some trails!! Ya, like I said, I already have a 4" Procomp Stage Two Lift Kit in the mail, and I am buying these bad boys on Monday!! 33x12.50R15
Dunlop_Radial_mud_rover-l.jpg

I am getting those and putting them on some black wheels that I can't find pictures of anywhere.

Alex, I am down man!! We need to get you some better tires for the trails though!

:thumbsup: dig the 4runner.

you and callidus need to hit up motorcyle park in lefthand canyon, some sweet ass trials up in there

I'm selling 3 sets of tires from my 4runner, if you're interested.

I have a 29"x 8" set of BF Goodrich All Terrain TA K/Os (The best tire in the world? Yes.) on crappy garbage 15" wheels (I can remove them for shipping). 300 miles on them. I've got a set of Kelly 31"x10" for significantly less (On 15" ARE wagon wheels) and a set of 33"x12" tires on ARE outlaw 3 (great condition). The 31s are on Ford 6 lug wheels, and the 33's are on Toyota 6 lugs.

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
better not go mudding with those tire callidus

Nah, not really looking into building the truck much. No mudding. Just some off road or Jeep trails. It's my daily, well, will be when I can drive again. I don't want to put really big/mudder tires on them cause it'll be more of a waste of the tires driving in the city. I might, however, get some down the road, and throw em on for 4 wheeling trips....:hmm:

Yup! Thought about swapping in the 22rtec, but I don't got the funds.

My lift kit came today!!! I am excited!! It'll be on on Sunday!

the 22RTE is very different from the 22RE.

Be a man: Buy my 22Rx stuff !

Back