I just got a T3 turbo for my zc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxracing77

Well i just got a t3 turbo for my dohc zc now i have to get the rest of the stuff i need to build it... I have the manifold but nothing else... any ideas?

lol.... anywhere from 8-15psi more if it is possible... As far is hp, im not sure what kionda gain would be possible.... i would like to run around mid 12's or less

mid 12s on a boosted zc huh.... hrmp...

you're gonne need zdyne and some 550s to pull that off, and probably 15psi or more. :)

what's the trim and a/r on your t3?

how much does the zdyne cost? Im assuming 550s are slicks......
Im not sure abt the turbo it should be here next week... ? how can i find out abt the trim and a/r its a used turbo... here is the link
t3 turbo

Try Ghettdyne instead of ZDyne. Ghettodyne is free, and offers full programmability like Hondata for non OBD cars.

550s are injectors... 550cc injectors.

are 12's even possible with a ZC. atleast without work on the internals??? If so then i might pass up the B18

anything is possible.

hell, bisi is going 10's on a d15 all motor.

but, it will be much EASIER to get there on a b-block

he's got a last name, but its like: fsdfqwrfsdfasdiFHOFHOhniofhioasdfhiof or something. seriously, that bad and i don't feel like looking for it :p

hes funning an f22 now... tard :bash:

his motor was stupid built... race only... 15+:1 compression.. the whole 9

12's on a zc can be done on stock internals but it wont last long and you better have some high quality fuel management.13's would be more realistic.

Good luck on the turbo. I am putting a GReddy on my DOHC ZC.

I'm also planning to put greddy kit on my ZC..
isn't the FCU enough to make more than 10 psi? should I buy bigger injectors and fuel pump? how far can I go without them SAFELY? (psi and HP),
and would increasing the pressure temporarely damage my engine? (lets say 4-5 times 1/4 mile)
and how much would it change with an intercooler add-on?
thanks..

by the way, I have a 5th gen SI HB w/ZC engine.

Back