i just got owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@May 6 2005, 12:37 AM
Refer to shortbusrebel07's sig.
[post=495817]Quoted post[/post]​

yes please refer to my sig.

Put a small pinetree in his car. That happened to me one time. I came out of a party and there was a fucking forest in my fucking CRX.

:thumbsup: horn to brakes mod
:thumbsup: shredded paper in car

Put all of your friend’s DVDs and video games in the wrong containers

staple all his clothes to the ceiling

move his entire room into the bathroom

also you could always post-it note / saran wrap / aluminum foil cover everything he owns either in his room or in his car.

like this
bedanddesk.w492.jpg

epsteins_room_tinfoiled.w492.jpg

heres a few more ideas
trash_cans_in_franks_room_-25-.w492.jpg

dscf0563.w492.jpg

ductapedoor.w492.jpg

just the thought of wiring the horn in to the brakes makes me laugh.

doooooo it :)

well the revenge has started. first last night i got into his truck and used all of the glitter that i had from my car and dumped it all over his truck. i just did that so he would have a mess to clean up in his truck.
well tonight he was over at my house replacing the shoes on his truck. while he was doing that i was hard at work trying to figure out something to do. first i was gonna hook the horn up to the brake switch, but i went a step farther and hooked the horn up to the turn signals. so when ever he turned on the right turn signal the horn honked. it was great. he had no idea at first what was going on, he thought his alarm was going off when he first used his turn signal. then throughout the rest of the ride he kept forgetting that it was hooked up, finally he just turned it into a big joke with everything. so now i'm gonna see if he's gonna retaliate. but thanx to you guyz, i've got plenty of ideas now.

Back