I just got robbed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

could have been worse, dude. Glad you got outta that alive.

And Blanco....It's temporal, not temple :lol:

diablo loco...atleast youre okay.....you need to get a nice .38 revolver or a glock36 9mm....

go to a gun show...its cheaper

BTW....ive been calling you cabron...answer you damn phone bitch....

damn bro that sucks ass, I am suprised you didnt call me.

you and your boys should go out and find those punk ass bitches and kick their ass :kick: :gunfight: :sniper:

glad to hear your doing ok :thumbsup:

I almost had a mishap like that I think...I was crusing with a couple of friends last week and we were pulling out of this parking lot (there is a light right there) so this guy is standing on the side talking to my friend in front of me...Im like great wtf does he want..lock my door immediatly...pull up and he says hes been drinking and he just got in a fight with his old lady and he wants a ride...I was like no...he said "come on man I got money"....so i replied GET A TAXI THEN! he said no no come on man and you know how in 92-95 civics the door lock is right by the window to were you can lift up and open the door....well he tries to be slick and put his hand there while I was arguing with him...and unlocks my door and opens it by the time this happened light turned green and I gunned it...he tried keeping up by running and TRIED to jump in but just ended up slamming my door...my friend behind me was like WTF! it was crazy....

Originally posted by ripperbone@Aug 19 2005, 12:26 PM
damn bro that sucks ass, I am suprised you didnt call me.

you and your boys should go out and find those punk ass bitches and kick their ass :kick: :gunfight: :sniper:

glad to hear your doing ok :thumbsup:
[post=542429]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah..I called you but you didnt answer..jk.....
Nah we are going to ride bikes later on to see if we find the fu*kers....dont worry i'll find them....

and the shit is i dont fuck with no one, you know, why me..? lol
O well....

diablo loco...atleast youre okay.....you need to get a nice .38 revolver or a glock36 9mm....

go to a gun show...its cheaper

BTW....ive been calling you cabron...answer you damn phone bitch....

O and yeah....I know you've been callin me but everytime you call im sleeping....lol..I dont ususally answer my phone when is NAP time...I like your messages though...you sound sexy..lol jk,.....
anyways.....I do have a .41 revolver a .40 and a 9mm but the wifey dont want me carrying that shit...I dunno....Im going to buy a (BOX CUTTER) in a bit, for xtra protection..Trust me it wont happen again....

Originally posted by micah@Aug 19 2005, 12:13 PM
he would have had to shoot me.
[post=542420]Quoted post[/post]​

and then? FUck that, take my money....
Get killed < $300.00 Think about it..... I have a family that needs me..

OHhh and RIPP....NIce talking to ya....lol..AGAIN... :p ...IM going ot check my wheels. If one wheel is bent you have to send me yours...lol....
Deal...? :lol:

Originally posted by micah@Aug 19 2005, 11:13 AM

No, I don't believe that you would take a bullet for $300 bucks. That would be the STUPIDEST thing you could do..

**edit** thats funny, same post above, posted while I was typing.

its for situations like this that i plan on getting my CCW and always having a Kel-Tec P3AT in my pocket
its small and light enough to be hidden in any pocket and it has decent ammount of power to it for close range situations

just act scared and go in your pocket like you are getting your money out for the asshole... then shoot him in the fucking head
and with the Kel-Tec fully loaded you still have 6 rounds left in the magazine for the assholes in the jeep

the Kel-Tec is not the BEST gun out there by any means... but its better than the gun you couldnt get to

Originally posted by Estorvito@Aug 19 2005, 01:08 PM

OHhh  and RIPP....NIce talking to ya....lol..AGAIN... :p ...IM going ot check my wheels. If one wheel is bent you have to send me yours...lol....
Deal...?  :lol:
[post=542526]Quoted post[/post]​

always a pleasure to talk to you you crack me up.
I'll send you my wheels if you send me your sony vaio. oh wait you didnt get one, i have a dell laptop in the box to sell you for cheap just 300 bucks :p

but serious if you need a wheel let me know I can find one out here.

^^ thanks...I drove the car and the wheel is fine....The only problem is that The power steering pump somehow got fu**ed up....I'll replace it tomorrow, i should have another unit in the garage.....

Thanks for looking out though....

lol, not to thread jack but ive been robbed once..it was actually kind of funny.

Bum walks up to me and my friend...

Bum: You have any change?
Us: Sorry man we dont have any change.
Bum: Well do you have a dollar? I have some coins, and ill give you them for the dollar.
Friend: Well, alright. *reaches in pocket and pulls out a one-dollar bill*
Bum: Thanks my brother *snags dollar right out of his hand and runs away*

lol i guess it wasnt really robbery, but funny. we laughed the whole time he was running away and as we walked away.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Aug 19 2005, 03:15 PM
lol, not to thread jack but ive been robbed once..it was actually kind of funny.

Bum walks up to me and my friend...

Bum: You have any change?
Us: Sorry man we dont have any change.
Bum: Well do you have a dollar? I have some coins, and ill give you them for the dollar.
Friend: Well, alright. *reaches in pocket and pulls out a one-dollar bill*
Bum: Thanks my brother *snags dollar right out of his hand and runs away*

lol i guess it wasnt really robbery, but funny. we laughed the whole time he was running away and as we walked away.
[post=542637]Quoted post[/post]​

lol

Originally posted by phyregod+Aug 19 2005, 02:21 PM-->
@Aug 19 2005, 11:13 AM

No, I don't believe that you would take a bullet for $300 bucks. That would be the STUPIDEST thing you could do..

**edit** thats funny, same post above, posted while I was typing.
[post=542532]Quoted post[/post]​

its principle and i dont give a shit.

you dont know me thats why you dont believe it.

i have a graphite combat knife inbetween the left side of my driver seat and the doorjamb. that would have been in his neck before my 300 bucks would have been in his hand.

Originally posted by micah@Aug 19 2005, 11:13 AM

When you were personal friends with people who have been murdered, you usually think differently. I would want to say that I would fight back, but not if he had a gun.

My 6'6 260lb football star friend was gunned down by some scrawny prick in NYC the other year, it changed my perspective on life.

$300 bucks is a couple bills, or almost half a months rent, the gun needs to be in my face or he isn't getting shit.

I agree with ^
But we all grow up differently too.
For me $300 > life, if you have to live your life in fear, or to someone else's 'standards', to me it isn't worth living.
Yea, it sounds ignorant / selfish / stupid to some, but i woulda took my chances.
The worst case would be i would die, it's ok, the world keeps spinning without me.

Wow dude, glad you're ok. Did you get to talk to the bank? I wonder if their insurance covers robberies like that? Did you ever call the cops? this was asked once already.

i just have a different way of handling things, i dont care if its 300 bucks or 5 bucks.
if you let one person take something from you or take advantage of you then you might as well let everyone.

he was sitting next to you in a car. he implied that he had a gun. in the tight spaces of a car by the time he gets a gun out and aims it at you then you could have beat the fuck out of him. you said he started getting panicky, most criminals who claimed they had a weapon, by the time they got to panicky they would have pulled it. if hes panicky and his weapon isnt pulled then his reaction time is slowed even more and it will take him even longer to pull his weapon. even then, alot of people have the balls to pull a gun, but few have the balls to actually pull the trigger. guns are used as intimidation devices and are meant to scare people into submission. compare the number of armed roberies to the number of robberies where people are actually shot.
regardless, he was panicky and nervous. his gun wasnt drawn. you had a good 5-10 seconds to react at least before his gun, if it was there, would have been drawn.
i have a knife, so i woulda stabbed the hell out of him, but even if i didnt i would have smashed his face in the dash or punched him in the face or something.

I would go all crazy.. Be like " Oh really *Maniacal laugh* *lock all the doors so he can't get out* and just accelerate 75 though town sharply change lanes. brake hard and accelerate again.. Laughing like a pyscho the entire time.. let the cops pull you over.. and arrest the sucker.

Or just punch him in the throat boot him outta the car and be done with it

Back