I just got stupider

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i own both. i think i know what im talking about

IMO, the ka has about as much potential as a d16a1

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 26 2004, 07:01 AM-->
@Apr 26 2004, 08:40 AM
Here we go... I start posting at about page 3, but you can read the stupidity before that. I think you might have to register to see anything though.

:(

http://www.nissanminis.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25075

Pretty interesting how you manipulated the conversation away from people ragging on Civics completely. :thumbsup:

Yup. I'm good at that. :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 26 2004, 11:15 AM
i own both. i think i know what im talking about

IMO, the ka has about as much potential as a d16a1

They're not THAT bad... you have to give the KA a little more credit than that Brian! I own both too, and have driven my old roommate's SR20DET enough to know how much potential it has.

KA is a good motor, I honestly feel Honda motors are damn good also.

but those kids in that forum are fucking rediculous, don't let them breed.

Nissan motors are awesome for boost I have too many conflictions boosting a honda motor. If honda made a bottom end like Nissan I would have a forced induction honda. Since that is not the case I will stick to my 100hp a litre stock N/A honda motor. RWD is millions of times better than front wheel drive, I am jealous of that for sure, but the new SE-R is making 175hp, out of a 2.5l motor. That makes me that think that some power could be squeezed out of it and that is it choked up from the factory, but I have seen K24 honda motors making 265hp with some bolt ons. I agree with Brain if someone were able to make an extended F20C head to fit on an RB26DETT that would be one of the greatest motor builds of all time. I have said this before too, few companies can make a head on a production car that can be as efficaint as a honda head. I have friends who own Mazdas, Fords, and even Nissans, who would kill to have one of those companies make motors like honda.
Oh and one last thing that thread was orgianlly comparing N/A motors to N/A motors. Comparing Forced induction to N/A is like apples to oranges.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Apr 26 2004, 01:35 PM
I have too many conflictions boosting a honda motor. If honda made a bottom end like Nissan I would have a forced induction honda.

what conflictions would that be?

Back