I just had

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
shower in a week and a half.

The water actually stayed warm the whole time and all the water came out of the shower head instead of the cold coming from the faucet on my feet and all the hot out of the shower head. Oh yeah...

Ok carry on. :)

<---- stoled the hot watta from the gf this morn. hehe
FOR ONCE!!!!

what would of made it even a better shower would be gettin some head or gettin it on in the shower, then it would be the best shower ever

I hate taking a shower and all the sudden the hot water slowly turns colder and colder and your balls just shrivel up and your nipples get hard and you get goose bumps and then you pass out.

please remove the pic in your sig immediately.

Thanks

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 16 2004, 10:07 AM
I hate taking a shower and all the sudden the hot water slowly turns colder and colder and your balls just shrivel up and your nipples get hard and you get goose bumps and then you pass out.

Thats the best thing ive heard all day. lol :lol:

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 16 2004, 01:07 PM

:lmao:

I gave TPP some sig material today on the way to Detroit. :p

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 16 2004, 11:03 PM
Sucks for you East Coast guys. Ha Ha here in San Diego its still like 60 something degrees

shut up senate!! its colder than a witches tit in a brass bra here!!!

:lmao:

Sucks to be you, man. I just got inside. I was out waxing my car, and i was wearing a short sleeve.

And to B:

Reason #1498238424398729 Why Cali Ownz jOO!!

I normally get a shower or two a day....but a week and a half.......ewwwwwwwwww :blink:

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 16 2004, 11:14 PM
Sucks to be you, man. I just got inside. I was out waxing my car, and i was wearing a short sleeve.

And to B:

Reason #1498238424398729 Why Cali Ownz jOO!!

yeah, i just love when you can see your breath when its like 55 degrees. that air sux hardcore.

reason #573905 i will never move to Cali.

Back