I just realized that the "Garage" adds up your mods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
Keeping track of much I've spent on my cars is pretty cool...

Also shows me how much I've saved by shopping at work :)

Great. Now theives using the HS garage and Members Map at Fr00gle can know exactly how much they are gonna get . . .

Great. Now theives using the HS garage and Members Map at Fr00gle can know exactly how much they are gonna get . . .

hmm, good point...

The map doesn't give an address...?

Even in a small town, thats alot of driving around to look for someones m4d t1gHt wh33lZZ to steal

thieves don't just want wheels anymore

they take your whole f'in car

god i hate thieves

I know 2 kids who had their cars stolen so one of the 1st things I did to my Civic when I bought it was 20% tint all around and a pageing alarm (Viper)

that and theres always a car parked behind the EG

I sleep ok at night

i have to get around to fixing my remote entrty and relocate the hoodlatch wire. this almost motivated me.

Quoted post[/post]]
thieves don't just want wheels anymore

they take your whole f'in car

god i hate thieves

Case in point: My old civic.

gallery_27272_442_108886.jpg

gallery_27272_442_95546.jpg

gallery_27272_442_431.jpg

^3.5 hours of work^

alarm...clutch lock

damn, that looks as bad as my civic when it was recovered. alarms dont do much. if they want your car they'll get it.

:werd: My neighbor across the street just had her 93 Accord stolen like a week ago. They found it in Longmont on cinderblocks. I'm actually quite glad they took her stupid looking wheels.

Quoted post[/post]]
damn, that looks as bad as my civic when it was recovered. alarms dont do much. if they want your car they'll get it.
no matter what you do it can get stolen. like i said before, when it warms up, im relocating my latch wire, fixing my locks, and putting a switch in the main relay. but it still could be towed away. heard of that happening more than once.

Back