I just remembered why i hate full race

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whats missing?

you do realize full race is not a "complete turbo kit" like turbonetics or fmax of greddy...

you are expected to provide your own mamagment, running any of the shit a normal kit gives you is a complete waste for full race stuff...

:withstupid:

and off topic, i just changed my avatar and i cant see the change when i use firefox, but its changed when i use IE
thats weak

clear your temp files.

I would swap the motor but its still doesnt run right.

full race does not make a kit for the h series motor in either the prelude or the accord chassis due to the clearance issues created by the front engine mount. not enough room for theyre prostreet manifold to work.
quite honestly i cant see how any kit is worth 4 g's with no management whatsoever. All good quality products that will make gobs of power? yes. but worthy of spending 4 grand on when the same power can be achieved on a lesser budget? i dont think so.

you gotta look at the fact most kits are not built to handle the power the full race kits are capable of. when you buy this kit no little blue box will be enough. Youll need a fully programmable ecu. IMO these kitsv are well worth it

having owned a full race setup, nothing compares.
the kid i sold my stuff to put down 520 whp on 98 octane, unleaded.

basically pump gas.... 520. you can't touch that with anything else on the market.

thats like saying, i can make 500 hp in a civic so therefore it is superior in every way on the street/track to a 400hp ferrari that cost's gobs more

and brian you know better than anyone that if you buy their manifold, you can make the same power, or better with a custom setup (i know their manifold is really what sets em apart)

i am going to say, i could make a turbo kit that will toss down 520 for the less money.

and still using all the baller parts.

Quoted post[/post]]
i am going to say, i could make a turbo kit that will toss down 520 for the less money.

and still using all the baller parts.

sure, it CAN be made cheaper.

but me, i can't even solder, let alone weld.... my manifold would look like a warped rotor. lol

i don't think they're really over priced at all. the level of customer service that i got from that shop STILL overwhelms me. I mean, who else gives you their PERSONAL cell phone numbers, offers to overnight you an oil pressure gauge to help you find a problem.

no one.

Back