I just saw on TV... the next investment...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Actually...Japanese TV, on AZN...a new technology thats already being used in Japan...once it hits here....there will be a lot of people broke. Main companies, like cable, telephone, and a few other wire services.... and a few people richer....

lets just say that you'll be able to get broadband cable, or DSL, cable TV, and HDTV, music, and anything else that transfers a signal for your home computer or TV entertainment........

Thru....

the damn electrical plug.!!!!:ph34r:

if the computer is plugged in, then it's got broadband internet hooked up to it automatically....welp...no more need for a cable modem, phone modem...or and just plug the tv into the wall...and your hooked up to HDTV.....no cable box, no cable tV fee's.... And the same will prolly end up doing away with land based phones...since we already know we can call people thru the computer...so there goes major phone companies except for cell phone companies...

now ask yourself....

Airjockie must be drunk again?.....or is this for real?

Then again...this is prolly already well known and I'm just know finding out about it....:(

this stuff is not new. they've been doing it with phone extentions for years. basically, you can simply plug in a 2nd phone without an rj11 into the wall and it will still work.

i dont like it, for the simple fact that electricity lines vary greatly (browouts, spikes, etc) and will reak havok on data integrity.

the major problem with this is the frequency is locked in at 60hz.

it was just awesome though...on the program they just showed... a plasma TV just plugged in to the wall with it's electrical cord, a computer, printer, sterio, all just plug into the wall with the normal plug...and no other wires laying around, cluttering up anything...and I thought how nice it would be to have that now instead of running a cable, electricity, and a phone wire tot he garage to get it set up...blah....I think I'll go outside and rake leaves or something....

I went to the 1999 auto show, and a model was showing off a Buick that responded to voice commands. So she spoke something, sure enough the car responded. I got bored, walked out of the crowd and rounded the corner and there was some asshole behind a curtain with a remote control box.

this is just about that lame.

Back