I just wanted to share this picture...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea, you go ahead and do that when you get pissed.

then youll come back to hondaswap..

i drove my car into a wall at 100mph cuz this bitch pissed me off!!!

youll just feel dumb after ya do it.

Well the thread that the pic came from could be a joke thread. Pat's not that upset at being "outed" and he bumped it up this morning with a post. What an attention whore/sick bastard! Got the pic saved though... still good for some jollies.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Nov 21 2003, 10:20 AM
i like the other pic posted... homowned...

Yeah. I like the "homowned" pic too. :lol:

homowned.jpg

miatas seem small, but they can hold a good size person. a few of the miata autox guys are pretty big.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Nov 21 2003, 12:04 PM
miatas seem small, but they can hold a good size person. a few of the miata autox guys are pretty big.

im 6'3 and it was CRAMPED for me when i was in one....

you would laugh ur ass off at me if u saw me in a mini cooper :lol:

im not to sure about the differences between the generations, but they drive spec miatas or something.

A bunch of ClubSi members are currently on the Atkins Diet, there is a sticky thread about it in OT. A better caption for Pat's picture would be "Not on the Atkins Diet"... :p

Ok. Pat's gay. Big deal...
Atkins diet=you just eat proteins and no carbs. Oh and no soda or caffeine. It works, but you gain most of the weight back in a year. Not true for all users. Just most.

Originally posted by khrisb@Nov 21 2003, 02:01 PM
Ok. Pat's gay. Big deal...

True. And there is nothing at all wrong with being gay. It's mostly what he put me and everyone else through in the last year on that forum. He's the one with major mental issues.

why dont you email him and all the users of csi that pic so they will never let him forget it. maybe he will stop being such a sour person since its out in the open? just a thought.....

Looks like I should sign up on CSi and lurk at some of the Wednesday night meets with a camera... one that can actually take pictures in low light.

:lol:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 21 2003, 01:19 AM
So... women are to blame for homosexuality now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No matter how a woman treated me, I have it in my mind that there is someone out there for me, that someone being a woman regaurdless of past experiences, how could you choose a man (if you yourself are a man) over the beautiful sight of brown eyed babe, with brown hair? I love woman, and I love life!

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3+Nov 21 2003, 06:58 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Nov 21 2003, 01:19 AM
So... women are to blame for homosexuality now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No matter how a woman treated me, I have it in my mind that there is someone out there for me, that someone being a woman regaurdless of past experiences, how could you choose a man (if you yourself are a man) over the beautiful sight of brown eyed babe, with brown hair? I love woman, and I love life!

is brown your favorite color?

Originally posted by ek9r@Nov 21 2003, 04:11 PM
why dont you email him and all the users of csi that pic so they will never let him forget it. maybe he will stop being such a sour person since its out in the open? just a thought.....

I found the pic posted on ClubSi. I think that after his bogus Las Vegas marriage thread in August, everyone is very suspicious of his outlandish posts. Otherwise, it's not like any straight girls are heartbroken at his change of sexual preferences. I'm sure these pics have already been saved by many on that forum. And most in the SvA forum hate him.

Back