I just watched my prized 2000 gsr rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
damn. well, i got an itchin' to turn up the boost on my car....and cant without proper fuel management and a decent fmic.....

so put an ad in the recycler and let the go for 340.00....

one tire was flat, the other two had 20% tread left.

one of the rims had a 3 inch long scar on the lip

another rim had a 1 inch scar on the lip

three of the rims had 2 big and 3 small scratches on them......

one tire was flat and unrepairable.

did i get jacked? i originally wanted 400.00 for them.....but after they started staring at the gashes...i figured id better cut my losses....

If you weren't gonna use them, it was a great deal.
That was a pretty decent price, considering the tires were crap.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 18 2003, 08:29 PM
did i get jacked? i originally wanted 400.00 for them.....but after they started staring at the gashes...i figured id better cut my losses....

Dammit dude... shouldn't you have made this post BEFORE you sold your rims? It's too late to help you now. The nicest thing that anyone can say in this thread is that you did well with the price. Wouldn't you feel like shit if everyone came in a replied that you sold them too cheap? The deal is done. Move on.

khrisb was right, if you weren't going to use those rims again, then the cash in hand for your next mod was a good move.

You did fine- that's not a bad price, especially because they were kinda messed up... big gashes are a bad thing.

:werd: The most I would pay for a set of 2k gsr rims would be around 350 in mint condition so you pretty much jacked the person a good 40 bucks IMO.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Sep 18 2003, 08:47 PM
:werd: The most I would pay for a set of 2k gsr rims would be around 350 in mint condition so you pretty much jacked the person a good 40 bucks IMO.

u from so cali arent you 89integra?

dude, you KNOW that you cant touch gsr rims in the recycler out here for less than 400.....

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 18 2003, 10:13 PM
ya up here those rime go for 800 can

like whoa.

and your dollar is weaker than ours isnt it?

shoulda listed on Ebay canada :lol: hell, id pay the shipping :D

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Sep 18 2003, 11:00 PM
No, slammed is from Wash..

gsr blades here go for 600 a set without tires.

damn codee, where you been mang? long time no post...

oh, i thought 89integra was from so cali.....must be someone else?

$500 with good tires here in memphis... Everyone with a GSR buys Rota's... Morons. GSR Blades are the shizzle fo rizzle.

Back