i knew it'd eventually happen..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is always in the back of my mind while I'm buying up parts for my build. Sorry to hear man. Build something faster.

If I were in an area where vehicles were stolen often, I'd totally booby trap my car.

Maybe a couple of razor sharp Gaff hooks mounted on a swiveling bracket under the seat.
You'd find them in the morning with a pair of gaffs in their ass, crying, bleeding... Unable to move, and tired from holding their weight off of the hooks, having been fighting it all night.

Sure its against the law, but would a jury convict on it?

Jury ? Oh come on phyre. From one of the kids I would expect this, but you?

So, do what my cousin did. Install smoke bombs and a rediculously loud foghorn (inside the car. Doors automatically (and permanently) locked upon unwanted entry. The crook would then have to break a door to escape the tear gas and loud noise. But trust me, the noise makes people turn heads and see the guy. I was actually surprised the cops showed up to arrest the 'perpetrator in action'

on my next car i plan on running the loudest siren i can find inside the car hooked up to a backup battery so if they unhook the battery it'll still be too damn loud to stand it inside the car.. hopefully they just leave

or maybe the noise will be enough to wake u up so you can come out with a pump action shotgun loaded w/rocksalt ready to whup some ass.

well, someone on H-T has an idea of who it is.. a car crew called Destination 12.. he said about this time of year they start jacking cars to put the parts on their cars.. i'm gonna let the police know about this so maybe they can get a little lead on these thieving bastards..

and it just so happens.. one of those motherfuckers works at the group home next door... hmm.. coincidence, i think not.. i live on a corner and thats my only neighbor, so of course they know he wont come out and do anything.. he happened to be working that night also..

find him. grab him. take him to a basement. duct tape him to a chair. and proceed to beat the shit out of him until he talks. then leave him there. release a snake.

people need to earn their shit. i hate thieves. i blame the fact that you can no longer beat your kids. if these people had gotten a good thrashing at the age of 10 then again at 12. they would probly be different.

i'm just going to inform the police tomorrow morning.. i'm also gonna let them know that the neighbor is one of those guys and happened to be working that night.. next weekend i'm gonna take my moms Accord out to where all the cars meet up and do some investigating of my own.. if i see anything that looks like its mine i'll call the cops.. i'm hoping i'll see my wheels painted another color to try and disguise them.. i'll know if its them or not.. little things that give them away

yea.. i'll need it.. even if i dont get my parts back.. as long as these douchebags are stopped thats all i care about.. but i'm sure if they catch one, they'll find most of my parts

i still think my plan was good. but yours may work too.

nothing better than single handedly bringing down an organization though. start with the guy next door, then work your way up. and steal their cars while your at it. i'll buy the parts off you, and you can ship them out to me. that way they cant find them. lol.

then i'd be no better than them.. i just want my shit back.. i could care less about the car.. just give me my motor and suspension and i'll be good.. the insurance doesnt cover that shit

well, i just got a call from the police department.. they found the car and they're having it towed to the police department.. gonna go check out the damage in the morning.. i asked about the suspension and he said it was there, but i'm sure he doesnt know what to look for..

:eek: ugh i'd be feeling pretty sick right about now...i hope they can lift some fingerprints or something...though odds are good they wiped it. let us know what's up..

meh.. i feel fine.. but then again, i'm a few beer and a few bowls down.. i'm sure it'll hit me when i see the car tomorrow, probably not though.. gonna take some pics to show the damage, gonna sell the shell to a scrap yard

well, i'm gonna have a garage soon .. so i'm gonna wait until i have my house before i buy anything.. i'll just chill at home.. borrow my moms car if i need to do anything

this is the last picture i took of it .. it was before going to get painted.. .. i never got around to taking pictures of the full white primer.. it looked really clean.. i had to sand it still then i was gonna take pics.. but the morning i was gonna wet sand it, it ended up missing.. sorry ass motherfuckers.. i'll find my parts god damnit this town is too small for me to not be able to find something..

DSC02597.jpg

Back