I know I know,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Guess what I just bought? well not really bought. the Dealer offered 15.75% intrest rate so I said screw you and I'm gonna stop by my bank tomorrow and get a 60 month loan at 4.75%.

But look what I'm driving at the moment:

Civic SI

Yeah it's on my old Nissan page, I'll start a Civic Page later.

Tell me what ya think of it. It's a really clean car, one dent and the stripes are missing in one spot, which is no big deal.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 29 2003, 07:58 PM
Guess what I just bought? well not really bought. the Dealer offered 15.75% intrest rate so I said screw you and I'm gonna stop by my bank tomorrow and get a 60 month loan at 4.75%.

It sucks that dealers try to rip people off with their financing. Nice car, but black? It's so sunny and hot down there is Texas... I sure hope that the a/c is good in that car.

Congrats and good luck with your new car dude!

beautiful. you scared me when you said si... i thought you ment a new one :eek: . but yeah, congradulations. hope you get to keep this one :p .

<edit>
Originally posted by cardomain.com
420490_71.jpg
B16A1 DOHC VTEC

it's a B16A2 dude :lol: .
</edit>

memmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoriessssssssssssssssssss....like the corrner offffffffffffff my eye!!!!!

IMAGE008.JPG

mp08.JPG

*SIGH* :(

Good luck with the car...they're fun :)

Thanks everyone. I'm already loving 5500 rpm in this bad boy :D :D

Kyle: I thought about that after I wrote it. I knew it was wrong. I'll change it. :D

sisteve: beautiful blue. Black is the perfect sleeper color though. :ph34r:

jiahanhao: I plan on it...I hate the pin stripes.

btw my new personal top speed is 130 mph...this car has good handling. :eek:

i'd take it easy for the first few weeks that you own it.

And if it didnt come with one...id be throwing an alarm in that bad boy asap...its not the #1 stolen vehicle in the US for nothing ;)

I knew you'd wind up getting the Si. Fuck a non-turbo subey. My uncle had one. It was teh gay.
Get that beast painted Electron Blue and you won't need an excuse for not dating...They'll be coming up to you, asking you to take them out!
Pimp!
:thumbsup:

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 29 2003, 08:40 PM
i'd take it easy for the first few weeks that you own it.

And if it didnt come with one...id be throwing an alarm in that bad boy asap...its not the #1 stolen vehicle in the US for nothing ;)

#4&5 most stolen

Told you to get the SI, do you happen to like it better than the Spec-V?

I like the lack of seriously horrid torque steer. but the V was nicer (mainly cause it's 4 yrs newer). But the car is great. :thumbsup:

I just talked to my bank, I filled out an loan application for $15,519 and got approved for 60 months at 5.7% interest.

My payments will be 298 (as opposed to 357 at 15.75% from Don Ayres) and my insurance will be about 200 or so a month. (need to call my agent stll)

WOO...motha fuckin HOO baby. :D :D :D :D :D

<-----Happy Boy. B)

Looks great man! good choice.

just hope they don't jack this one from you too. lol

Originally posted by dveit@Sep 30 2003, 09:49 PM
Looks great man! good choice.

just hope they don't jack this one from you too. lol

They won't. It's paid for as far as the dealer is concerned. :D

I can't wait to get started on modding this thing...my first one will bea shifter...this one feels like shit (wobbley side to side in gear). Neuspeed makes a good shifter?

next mod is an intake...my brother made his own for 20 bucks, and his VTEC was loud as fuck when it kicked...I want that. :p

I have $240 to spend right now...which one should I order first? :unsure:

Back